1 member has voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win the most skins?

• Jason Day
    • Tiger Woods
    • Hideki Matsuyama
    • Rory McIlroy

Our Sponsors

Anyone watching this event?  These skin formats are probably a fun respite from the day in and day out grind.  Will Hideki thrill the locals and bag all the bucks?  Who ya picking?

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2019/10/21/live-blog-mgm-resorts-the-challenge-japan-skins-featured-tiger-woods-rory-mcilroy-jason-day-hideki-matsuyama.html

I've closed the poll... want to preserve for history my prowess at picking the winner 🤣.

I like the skins format but i hate the selection of players. I would much rather watch 4 guys who despise each other and really try to dig under each others nerves. For example anyone on tour from the US vs Patrick Reed. Or a couple fast player who are very vocal about slow play against slow players. Enough of this nice banter among friends, I want to see a complete melt down of Sergio-esk proportions. 

1 hour ago, shinton0984 said:

I like the skins format but i hate the selection of players. I would much rather watch 4 guys who despise each other and really try to dig under each others nerves. For example anyone on tour from the US vs Patrick Reed. Or a couple fast player who are very vocal about slow play against slow players. Enough of this nice banter among friends, I want to see a complete melt down of Sergio-esk proportions. 

sounds like you want WWE with golf clubs😂

/I'd pay to see that😏

On 10/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, perseveringgolfer said:

sounds like you want WWE with golf clubs😂

/I'd pay to see that😏

I don't think I need to see a fist fight by any means maybe just a little animosity between the players who aren't afraid to verbally abusive towards each other.  More like a Shooter McGavin scenario.