TESTERS WANTED! ×

Evnroll Gravity Grip

CV20

Hey Everyone, 

Just wondering if anyone has a Evnroll Gravity Grip their gaming and how it’s working out? I’m thinking of getting one after trying them on some Evnroll ER2 putters at the PGA Tour Superstore but not quite sure how it will work out on my heavy mallet putter. Anyone with experiences is greatly appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have one on my ER 8.3 and I love it.  I have always had a tendency to leave putts short and on line.  I switched to the gravity grip and found I no longer left those putts short.  Having the counter weight in my hands really has worked for me.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

I put one on a Scotty and love it. I have since put an Evnroll ER5 in the bag, which has a different grip on it. Highly considering putting the gravity grip on it because I liked it that much.

:titleist-small: TSR2 - Ventus Red, 6X

:titleist-small: TSR2 3W - Ventus Red, 7X

:titleist-small: TSR2 5W - Ventus Red TR, 8X

:mizuno-small: JPX 223 Tour PW-7i/JPX 223 Forged 6i-4i - Nippon Modus 130X

:taylormade-small: MG3 - 50, 54, 58* -  Nippon Modus 130X

:scotty-small: Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura X5 

:titleist-small: Titleist Prov1

I replaced the standard Evnroll oversized grip with a Gravity Grip on my 370g ER6 mallet. While I can't say there's any definite proof my putting has improved, I do like the feel of the grip, which is why it's on my putter. Some grips just fit the hands well and help eliminate too much wrist action and this is that grip for me. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty
  • 2 weeks later...

I swapped out the standard grip on my ER3 with the Gravity Grip and could not be more pleased.  Feel like I have so much more control and am able to start the ball on my intended line which wasn't always the case.  I am not sure if this is due to the unique weighting of the grip or more due to the actual shape of the grip.  The Gravity Grip's long front to back shape fits my long fingers perfectly.