TESTERS WANTED! ×

2019 Maxfli Tour and Tour X Golf Balls

GolfSpy MPR

End of summer handicap is a +o5 so hitting a golf ball is not the issue. In this case these balls just don’t perform for me. Others may have different results but my experience has not been positive. To eliminate the natural variance of Golf I’ve played numerous 9 hole afternoon rounds hitting three balls from each location as I moved down the fairway. Two Maxfli and one other brand premium ball. Obviously there have been some good shots with the Maxfli. Overall for me Snell, Bridgestone, and TP5 have statistically out performed the Maxfli balls. I hit more fairways, more greens and less putts per round when compared to the Maxfli balls while using the aforementioned premium balls.

Moving forward my plan is to compare the Maxfli balls against other balls in their price range. This maybe a better comparison of their value.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Interesting - I actually really like the Tour around the green. I’m fine with both balls on approach shots. The distance difference makes the Tour x a non starter for me. The Tour however is another matter - I’m anxious to play with it a few more times and really focus on a comparison of shots around the green between it and my gamer.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 10/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, fixyurdivot said:

A question to the other testers and other spies who have been playing these balls.  Given that a primary marketing feature of the Maxfli Tour balls is that they are "CG Balanced" and marked at the optimum position how is everyone using (or not) this feature? 

Hi, not a tester here. I *do* use the CG alignment line on the tee, and pointing (downtown) at my target. (Fyi I've been doing this for a while, even before playing these new MaxFlis)

I also use the CG alignment line on the putting green; MaxFli suggests it'll help your putts roll truer.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Hi, not a tester here. I *do* use the CG alignment line on the tee, and pointing (downtown) at my target. (Fyi I've been doing this for a while, even before playing these new MaxFlis)
I also use the CG alignment line on the putting green; MaxFli suggests it'll help your putts roll truer.

I was watching Tiger last night and while he aligns his putts with the alignment markers, when driving he actually turns them perpendicular to his club face. I found this interesting.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

4 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

I was watching Tiger last night and while he aligns his putts with the alignment markers, when driving he actually turns them perpendicular to his club face. I found this interesting.

Hunh, that is interesting! Just wild speculation here, but maybe that helps him with ball positioning on the tee..?

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

On 10/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, fixyurdivot said:

We no doubt have enough random inventory throughout the MGS community at large to test the question.  Let the salt bath tests begin 👍.  

Question: does it have to be epsom salt?
(eg. would regular salt, or maybe kosher salt, work the same?)

I do have a few sleeves of the MaxFli Tour (matte finish) and X (gloss finish).

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Question: does it have to be epsom salt?
(eg. would regular salt, or maybe kosher salt, work the same?)

I do have a few sleeves of the MaxFli Tour (matte finish) and X (gloss finish).

Any salt will do.  You just need to get a concentration such that the ball will float; ideally leaving roughly a dime size area exposed. I used a felt tip marker to make the dots at the top of the ball.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 10/26/2019 at 7:18 AM, revkev said:

I am seeing a real trend here. Is there any among us who prefers the Tour x ball or is finding that it performs better than the Tour x?

Definitely seems like people prefer tour. The X is just very firm, and seems like it doesn’t respond very well. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

On 10/26/2019 at 2:40 PM, fixyurdivot said:

It sure seems like the Tour is getting a bit more love than the Tour X.  I'm not there yet, but leaning that way.  My early deciphering of our posts is that us slower swing speed players are not getting all the X has to offer.  It will be interesting to see if our fast swingers see better distance with the 4 piece X.

I’m on it. So far, both balls don’t go as far as the snell. I just finished a par three course and lost 5-8 yards, depending on the club. I also found it to spin less. Still seeing a lot of hop and trickle, where I can get the snell to roll back. It really changed the way I attacked pins. I cannot decide if I like that or not!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

So how do these new Maxfli Tour balls roll?  Let's head out to Bridger Creek GC in Bozeman, MT and find out.

945742406_tourvstourx.jpg.451cf2ff08a4b8c6008a049a159832f8.jpg

1862359388_bridgercreek.jpg.812b241a5982ba0905a1e1854334ec56.jpg

With regards to putting on the course, I really haven't noticed an appreciable difference between the Tour and Tour X.  To focus in on this a bit, I spent some time on the practice green rolling lags, mid, and short length putts. To me, the Tour X sounds a little more "snappy" off the putter face but both rolled well and were right in line with my make/misses using both the Pro V1 and Chromesoft. After getting the feel of my putting stroke I decided to try a head to head test. I played around with the alignment mark to see any difference in having it in-line with the hole and at 45 and 90 degrees.  For this test, I found the flattest 5 foot putt on the green and made 20 putts with each Maxfli and a CS.  (Note) I chose 5 feet as the 4-6 ft. range is where I have commonly miss and lose scoring opportunity (anyone else share this plight?)

The results revealed no significant difference... more like just confirming that I'm roughly 50/50 from this distance and need to work on this part of my game (this was dead flat 😱) .  Having the alignment marks in-line with the cup yielded a slightly better make percentage.  Whether that is more just it aiding my putter alignment as it is the ball rolling truer, I cannot say.  I did try and observe the line as it rolled, but couldn't tell much.  The 45 degree set-up sure looked wonky 🙂.  I also looked for whether the in-line balls that came up short rolled left or right just at end of roll.  On one of them appeared to slightly but on the others the alignment stripe was still at the 12 o'clock position (really close anyway).

Alignment mark in-line

image.png.ca8fdaf49e927629bc506c8eeb14b313.png

Alignment mark at 45 degrees

image.png.337e289e93edd47b01a538d4a01479a7.png

Alignment mark at 90 degrees

image.png.2cff73318b135153c11305a099eb7c40.png

So I'm not sure what to make of this "CG Balanced" alignment mark.  As I mentioned previously, I don't mark my balls based on float or spin balancing.  I just use the OEM mark that most balls come with.  It seems to me other key variables have as much or more influence on the make or miss as a "true roll" but I could be wrong.  I know REALLY out of balance balls can adversely affect the roll line and tend to drift left or right just before coming to a stop.  But how many of the mid to upper end balls on the market today fall into the REALLY out of balance bucket? I should think (hope) they are balanced well enough that most players (including pros) wouldn't notice a shift in performance.  In any case, if Maxfli is going to market CG Balanced as a principal feature of these balls then they should be REALLY well balanced.  My salt tests show they are.  To the extent that translates into longer, straighter and fewer (strokes) is still up for debate.

I like the feel of both on the greens but would give the nod to the Tour simply based on sound.

My next testing will be driving the balls with the alignment strip in-line and at 90 degrees to see what influence that has on distance and/or dispersion.  A bit more challenging to do than putting - with respect to getting a good sample size.  I won't get to this until we get to Yuma... winter has arrived in Montana. 🥶

image.png.6fbf64a5e343b7d5b59fae40260b48a9.png

So how do these new Maxfli Tour balls roll?  Let's head out to Bridger Creek GC in Bozeman, MT and find out.
945742406_tourvstourx.jpg.451cf2ff08a4b8c6008a049a159832f8.jpg
1862359388_bridgercreek.jpg.812b241a5982ba0905a1e1854334ec56.jpg
With regards to putting on the course, I really haven't noticed an appreciable difference between the Tour and Tour X.  To focus in on this a bit, I spent some time on the practice green rolling lags, mid, and short length putts. To me, the Tour X sounds a little more "snappy" off the putter face but both rolled well and were right in line with my make/misses using both the Pro V1 and Chromesoft. After getting the feel of my putting stroke I decided to try a head to head test. I played around with the alignment mark to see any difference in having it in-line with the hole and at 45 and 90 degrees.  For this test, I found the flattest 5 foot putt on the green and made 20 putts with each Maxfli and a CS.  (Note) I chose 5 feet as the 4-6 ft. range is where I have commonly miss and lose scoring opportunity (anyone else share this plight?)
The results revealed no significant difference... more like just confirming that I'm roughly 50/50 from this distance and need to work on this part of my game (this was dead flat ) .  Having the alignment marks in-line with the cup yielded a slightly better make percentage.  Whether that is more just it aiding my putter alignment as it is the ball rolling truer, I cannot say.  I did try and observe the line as it rolled, but couldn't tell much.  The 45 degree set-up sure looked wonky .  I also looked for whether the in-line balls that came up short rolled left or right just at end of roll.  On one of them appeared to slightly but on the others the alignment stripe was still at the 12 o'clock position (really close anyway).
Alignment mark in-line
image.png.ca8fdaf49e927629bc506c8eeb14b313.png

Alignment mark at 45 degrees
image.png.337e289e93edd47b01a538d4a01479a7.png
Alignment mark at 90 degrees
image.png.2cff73318b135153c11305a099eb7c40.png
So I'm not sure what to make of this "CG Balanced" alignment mark.  As I mentioned previously, I don't mark my balls based on float or spin balancing.  I just use the OEM mark that most balls come with.  It seems to me other key variables have as much or more influence on the make or miss as a "true roll" but I could be wrong.  I know REALLY out of balance balls can adversely affect the roll line and tend to drift left or right just before coming to a stop.  But how many of the mid to upper end balls on the market today fall into the REALLY out of balance bucket? I should think (hope) they are balanced well enough that most players (including pros) wouldn't notice a shift in performance.  In any case, if Maxfli is going to market CG Balanced as a principal feature of these balls then they should be REALLY well balanced.  My salt tests show they are.  To the extent that translates into longer, straighter and fewer (strokes) is still up for debate.
I like the feel of both on the greens but would give the nod to the Tour simply based on sound.
My next testing will be driving the balls with the alignment strip in-line and at 90 degrees to see what influence that has on distance and/or dispersion.  A bit more challenging to do than putting - with respect to getting a good sample size.  I won't get to this until we get to Yuma... winter has arrived in Montana. 🥶
image.png.6fbf64a5e343b7d5b59fae40260b48a9.png

Nice write-up!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Bought some Xs @ Dick's. 2 dz for $50. Like em. They play well.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

You probably still have some nice weather down by you eh?! Hope all is well sir.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

11 hours ago, bullldog said:

Bought some Xs @ Dick's. 2 dz for $50. Like em. They play well.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Join the fun and help with the "truth digest"... float test them babies and let us know how how well they are balanced. 👍

Yeah, 36 with possible flurries Wends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Same here! Snow tomorrow and Wednesday! Winter has come far too early this year. And that's after all the rain we've had... We need to catch a plane somewhere a little more toasty!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

10 minutes ago, bullldog said:

Or cut em open & look inside. Lol.. Don't need to see how they work in water. emoji16.png

NO... float them then cut them if you must.  We need some random data outside of the balls sent to the testers group. 👍

Alright everyone, here is an inside look at both of the Maxfli balls.  Both balls look very centered and have a clean appearance.  The Tour X looks a little like a hard boiled egg.

Tour CG:

IMG_20191028_115751.thumb.jpg.7844d71bb68a02ab3ac711b61ae26768.jpg

Tour X CG:

IMG_20191028_115740.thumb.jpg.29ea9f5ca45bdec467ef4803511d0b64.jpg

Both:

IMG_20191028_115923.thumb.jpg.fb4589113665c4a3f4eacb7ebd1962f8.jpg

IMG_20191028_120003.thumb.jpg.175de3cd3ce2d8e16d9e43fde48e1920.jpg

My bag is a revolving door!

Another playing update from me.  I was able to play two rounds this weekend, one round with the Tour X and one with the Tour.  I will now say, rather definitively, that my game and the Tour X ball are NOT getting along.  While the differences between the two balls aren't as drastic as say a tour level ball vs. a 2 piece, it's enough difference for me not to feel comfortable using the Tour X to play my best.

The Tour X seems to spin too much for my game.  I'm seeing irons back up on the greens, especially with wedges which has become too unpredictable.  I also noticed the flight seemed lower on my driver with the added spin so I'm losing some carry distance.   The Tour ball launches nice and high and has a nice flat flight that carries a long way.  The X launches lower and feels heavier off the driver face (less springy feeling).

One more thing I noticed about the X ball, and I'm going to investigate this further, was that chip shots seemed to really jump off the face of my wedge much more than I'm used to with the Tour ball.  I'm going to do some more chipping with the two balls to confirm but it surprised me a few times in my last round.

My bag is a revolving door!

Ball failed float test.. Went straight to bottom of the pond.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Tiger uses a different brand and it doesn’t claim to be balanced along an alignment aid.

I’m going to guess he developed the habit of positioning the ball on the tee the way that he does back when you could get “seemed” by the Pro VI. You needed to position the ball as he dies for the first several iterations of that ball.

I haven’t seen a real difference in distance between using the line or not on the tee. At least not yet.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Tiger uses a different brand and it doesn’t claim to be balanced along an alignment aid.

I’m going to guess he developed the habit of positioning the ball on the tee the way that he does back when you could get “seemed” by the Pro VI. You needed to position the ball as he dies for the first several iterations of that ball.

I haven’t seen a real difference in distance between using the line or not on the tee. At least not yet.

Rev I’m very much aware that Tiger uses Bridgestone and I’m also aware they do not claim to be CoG. I was just pointing out to the poster that I thought it was a little different. My comment had nothing to do with the ball testing of Maxfli products. Sorry for the confusion.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Another round of testing in.  This time with just short chips & pitches with both balls around the practice area in varying lies.  I took 10 balls of each, chipped to various pin placements & made note of reactions off the face & how close or not so close it was to the target. 

Deep rough .... the Tour had the best reaction off the face.  It wasn't too clicky off the face.  I seemed to be able to control the spin (or lack there of) with this ball vs the X.  I could predict how it was going to react a lot easier.  As opposed to the X, would just seem to scamper away and never finish near the hole.  I had to adjust where it was going to land to guard against excess roll out.  No real stopping power that I'm used to with either ball.  I even took a few shots with aligning the ball to the target out of the rough to no discernable advantage either way.  

Pitches from fringe ... again the Tour proved to be the better of the two balls.  Easier to predict reactions off the face & the amount of roll out.  

40 - 70 yard pitches .... neither of these balls perform to the high expectations that I have.  There is too much roll out, especially with the X, so it's hard for me to still play my aggressive shots (I tend to fire at all flags regardless of outcome) Even with the seemingly high trajectory, the ball seemed to advance further than I'm used to.  

Seems as though the Tour ball performs best for my game so far.  Hopefully I can get a few more rounds of testing in before the weather turns for the worse.  Ideally, I would love to see the balls performance on the simulator.  I'd like to see the actual numbers being produced vs just gauging by ball flight & feel.  

To be continued .... 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Rev I’m very much aware that Tiger uses Bridgestone and I’m also aware they do not claim to be CoG. I was just pointing out to the poster that I thought it was a little different. My comment had nothing to do with the ball testing of Maxfli products. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the clarification - I still found it interesting because I bet it’s a holdover habit from his early days. Honestly it’s hard for me to position the Maxfli as we’ve been instructed to - thus far I’m really not finding any difference in distance or accuracy off the tee.

I should have thought to try it when putting - I will next time around for certain

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

18 minutes ago, revkev said:

Thanks for the clarification - I still found it interesting because I bet it’s a holdover habit from his early days. Honestly it’s hard for me to position the Maxfli as we’ve been instructed to - thus far I’m really not finding any difference in distance or accuracy off the tee.

I should have thought to try it when putting - I will next time around for certain

I’ve tried using an alignment line based on the high/low of the epsom salt test, and have been rolling them pretty well. I also tested them with the CG line and found good results as well. I expect that is more alignment aid and less “technology” based. I’ll run some stats to see if there’s a statistically significant difference. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Hi everyone,

Sorry I'm late to the party. I want to thank MGS and Maxfli from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity they gave me. Unfortunately my review will have to wait. I was finally getting my game back to where I wanted it this year, I revamped my whole entire bag this year from driver all the way to putter.

I am embarrassed and saddened to tell you this. I will be unable to perform my product testing. I had an MRI on Oct 7th prior to a follow up for my knee 2 year post op meniscus implant surgery, and unfortunately my Dr. had to perform an emergency surgery on me Friday the 11th due to my meniscus implant cracking and moving out of place. I had it repaired and the implant replaced and the surgery was a success. This makes magic surgery number 5 on this knee I'm 36 and way too young for this. I will be out of commission for the next 6-9 months for recovery. I'm sorry that I won't be able to take this journey with you. I have started PT and everything is going well so far. Hopefully this will be my last and final surgery on this knee. If there's a next one I'm just going to have the Doc take my leg from the knee down. I will continue to follow the thread, and try to give as much input from my end as much as possible. This is only a minor set back, and I will be back better than ever.

Regards,

Matt

Post Knee Surgery 5.jpg

•  SUN_MOUNTAIN_LOGO_ORANGE.jpg.a9d08a3a8868c113b375e59d107b307c.jpg C130 USA bag 
  • Driver - th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0811XF - Tensei Ck Orange - 65 G Stiff
  • 3 Wood - tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg M6 - Tensei CK Orange - 65 G Stiff
  • 19*  & 22* Hybrids -  tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg M6 - Tensei CK Orange - 82 G Stiff
  • Irons & Wedges- th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0211 5-PW, GW, SW, LW 45*. 50*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Elevate Tour 117 G Stiff
  • All wrapped in th6BYKY06U.jpg.498f835a9186e145cfd65f634529351e.jpgStandard Gray/Red Dri-Tacs
  • Putter - th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Mustang - 33" - thSW15O8UF.jpg.640464f71a82ecf5f3ea6385b212dea0.jpg 5.0 FATSO
  • Ball - tm.jpg.b933503b8a6713406bcc109c48c76358.jpg TP5
  • Tracked with untitled.png.d513b27db44b0030705a36f1ae5b2a97.pngV2
  • I'm a righty from Mechanicsville, VA (Richmond Area)

You are in my prayers, Matt!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Hi everyone,

Sorry I'm late to the party. I want to thank MGS and Maxfli from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity they gave me. Unfortunately my review will have to wait. I was finally getting my game back to where I wanted it this year, I revamped my whole entire bag this year from driver all the way to putter.
I am embarrassed and saddened to tell you this. I will be unable to perform my product testing. I had an MRI on Oct 7th prior to a follow up for my knee 2 year post op meniscus implant surgery, and unfortunately my Dr. had to perform an emergency surgery on me Friday the 11th due to my meniscus implant cracking and moving out of place. I had it repaired and the implant replaced and the surgery was a success. This makes magic surgery number 5 on this knee I'm 36 and way too young for this. I will be out of commission for the next 6-9 months for recovery. I'm sorry that I won't be able to take this journey with you. I have started PT and everything is going well so far. Hopefully this will be my last and final surgery on this knee. If there's a next one I'm just going to have the Doc take my leg from the knee down. I will continue to follow the thread, and try to give as much input from my end as much as possible. This is only a minor set back, and I will be back better than ever.

Regards,

Matt
1677154783_PostKneeSurgery5.thumb.jpg.669be6c445477d1c3197330348cf44d7.jpg

Matt, pretty understandable. Speedy recovery!

Left Hand orientation