Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

SwingMate. Golf swing trainer

vadimventures

Hey guys,

Would any of you be interested in seeing this product come to market?
Looking for honest constructive feedback or if anything could be added to spark your interest.

931575160_RenderZincPlatedSteel(2).JPG.1140f465efb4cec547d1ed9424e2d677.JPG

It's a height-adjustable swing trainer for complete beginners. It can be used inside or outside (grounding stakes included) any time of the year.
The device will tell you whether your shots are straight, hook or fade.

Grass mat is interchangeable with 3 different options to choose from (tee, rough or fairway turf).

You are also hitting a real golf ball, which can be replaced.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.04.56 PM.png

Edited by vadimventures

I hate to burst your bubble but I've seen many devices such as this through the years. I'm guessing they are still on the market in one form or another.

Best Wishes.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

12 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

I hate to burst your bubble but I've seen many devices such as this through the years. I'm guessing they are still on the market in one form or another.

Best Wishes.

Yeah, I agree, there's plenty of them on the market. I pretty much just looked at the most popular one (SKLZ Pure Path) and added improvements, and all the "bells and whistles".

Thank you.

Edited by vadimventures

What feedback do you get when hitting the ball?  How do I know if I hit it well or not?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

10 hours ago, madi05 said:

Would be cool if the ball could be interchangeable with our own ball but it's different than the others because of the grass change I think it would be great if the price was right

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

What do you mean by "your own golf ball"?

Thought there was only 1 type 😀

1 hour ago, HardcoreLooper said:

What feedback do you get when hitting the ball?  How do I know if I hit it well or not?

Of course, this device wouldn't tell you the speed, trajectory of the golf ball and so on like the expensive gps trackers do.

The product is more suited for a beginner golfer, so they can learn how to hit the golf ball straight.

It's also going to be priced accordingly (no more than $50)

To answer your question:

When you hit the ball, it spins around the metal rod, either in a straight loop, or tilted sideways (like fade / draw).

This is the feedback you can see.

Hope that answers it.

Edited by vadimventures

24 minutes ago, madi05 said:

Titleist, Callaway, Taylormade etc

The only way I think this can be done is for me to provide a separate component "golf ball + rope" with different brands of balls. This component will be interchangeable, like it was mentioned in the main post.

May I ask why is it important for you to practice with different golf balls? Is that just a feel? 

Thanks for feedback, by the way.

Edited by vadimventures

31 minutes ago, vadimventures said:

When you hit the ball, it spins around the metal rod, either in a straight loop, or tilted sideways (like fade / draw).

Would a fade/draw move the rope off-center, or would that be more influenced by the orientation of the face to the target line?  With only six inches or so of rope, knowing that face angle is the main influencer of the start direction of the shot, I'd think that would really determine which way the rope goes.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

The only way I think this can be done is for me to provide a separate component "golf ball + rope" with different brands of balls. This component will be interchangeable, like it was mentioned in the main post.
May I ask why is it important for you to practice with different golf balls? Is that just a feel? 

Thanks for feedback, by the way.
Yes I would rather practice with my irons and wedges so I prefer a softer feel , driver is not that big of a deal for me, it maybe just have a 2 ball option or something to increase sells, ask golfers love options