TESTERS WANTED! ×

bobby grace triumph

patcom8

Hey everyone. i got the putter in last week and i've been spending a lot of time with it. its definitely a very different feel from my previous putters but WOW... i love it. It took me about a day to get used to the feel of the insert. And from what im noticing it really does correct well. When you hit off center the balance of the putters makes a very different feel, but its hardly noticeable in the distance the ball travels toward the cup. I just ordered a new putting green (birdieball putting green) for the simulator room im building in my attic so I will definitely be using it even more once i have that all set up. I will also make sure i get some pictures up in the next few days.

• SPY VIP

Hey everyone. i got the putter in last week and i've been spending a lot of time with it. its definitely a very different feel from my previous putters but WOW... i love it. It took me about a day to get used to the feel of the insert. And from what im noticing it really does correct well. When you hit off center the balance of the putters makes a very different feel, but its hardly noticeable in the distance the ball travels toward the cup. I just ordered a new putting green (birdieball putting green) for the simulator room im building in my attic so I will definitely be using it even more once i have that all set up. I will also make sure i get some pictures up in the next few days.

Great to hear! Can't wait for the pictures.

Pass a note of approval back to Bobby Grace when you get the chance. He would probably like to hear the good feedback.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

So what's the long term diagnosis after the newness has worn off? Will it be your gamer for the season?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

So what's the long term diagnosis after the newness has worn off? Will it be your gamer for the season?

it's been like 4 days dude. Still pretty new. :huh:

Volvo Intorqueo

it's been like 4 days dude. Still pretty new. :lol:

I know, but don't you know after just a few sessions what the verdict is? Come on now...

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

• SPY VIP

I know, but don't you know after just a few sessions what the verdict is? Come on now...

for me yes, but with putters I tend to be rash and impulsive :(

and I always go back to the Byron LOL LN

Volvo Intorqueo

for me yes, but with putters I tend to be rash and impulsive :(

and I always go back to the Byron LOL LN

My weakness are irons. Last seven years:

Ping ISI

Ping I3 Blade/I3 O-size Combo

Ping G5

Taylormade R7 XD

Ping I3+

Ping I5/Rapture Combo

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

• SPY VIP

Putter Ho:

Here is the list for the past two years: Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2, Cleveland VP Milled 2, Cameron Circa #1, Cameron Oil Can Newport, Hiro Honma Sinker, Cameron Del Mar 3.0, Cameron Del Mar 3.5, Cameron X5, Ping BeCu Anser, Odyssey DFX 2Ball center shaft, Bobby Grace V-Foil, Hogan/Bettinardi Big Ben, Mizuno/Betti C-01, Ping B60, Ping B61, Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2, Cameron Newport Beach, Cameron Monterey, Byron 007 SS, and the LOL 006LN. Plus the new copper twisty...

Volvo Intorqueo

Archived