Sign in to follow this  
cnosil

Another rules violation

Just now, DaveP043 said:

She didn't tweet anything about any individual.  

That's it, please read and know the rules.  I'm just now paging through the follow-up tweets, and she really avoids talking about any individual player or specific issue.  

Didn’t say she did but. I’m saying it wasn’t necessary for her to tweet at all.

1 minute ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Didn’t say she did but. I’m saying it wasn’t necessary for her to tweet at all.

Ah, my misunderstanding of what you meant, but I don't have a problem with her tweet.  I don't know about you, but I've had to require a friend to take this very same penalty.  He walked off the tee on a par 3, and said "Let me give you a bit of advice....the wind is a lot stronger than it feels like here".  This during a stroke play tournament.  I had no choice but to say "Joe (not his real name), you should know that's a penalty for giving advice, sorry but its two strokes". If he had known the rule, he wouldn't have taken the penalty.  I felt like crap for enforcing the rule, but it was the right thing to do.  But I FELT LIKE CRAP, even though I had done exactly the right thing.  I don't like feeling that way, I'm sure Ms. Kim didn't enjoy it either.  If her PSA tweet avoids the situation for someone in the future, she did exactly the right thing by tweeting it out.

• Like 1