Quigleyd

Cobra Speedzone driver

This driver should be announcing this today. Having held it in my hands. I am confident it will be a good step forward for Cobra. They have been doing very well at inch by inch making improvements. 

Edited by Quigleyd
  • Like 1

Media event is today. Embargo lift and announcement to public is not today 

• Like 1

I had heard the media embargo was ending. I think it is getting close, genuinly excited for this release. 

Edited by Quigleyd

2 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

I had heard the media embargo was ending. I think it is getting close, genuinly excited for this release. 

It's still in effect for pictures and technical data.  Obviously Cobra let the media attending the launch event yesterday give out a few teasers.  But full info will be released soon and you can count on our staff to have all the details. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

It's still in effect for pictures and technical data.  Obviously Cobra let the media attending the launch event yesterday give out a few teasers.  But full info will be released soon and you can count on our staff to have all the details. 

I do not doubt that at all. This driver is going to be a big success in 2020. I can see it being one of the top selling drivers next year. It is that good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quigleyd said:

I do not doubt that at all. This driver is going to be a big success in 2020. I can see it being one of the top selling drivers next year. It is that good. 

I saw it at Cobra last week, and I couldn't put it down, I probably missed half of the rest of the presentation, because I was so intrigued by it.  I can't say I've said that before about a Cobra driver, but this one had my full attention.  Can't wait for people to see it and here the feedback. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I saw it at Cobra last week, and I couldn't put it down, I probably missed half of the rest of the presentation, because I was so intrigued by it.  I can't say I've said that before about a Cobra driver, but this one had my full attention.  Can't wait for people to see it and here the feedback. 

I completely agree!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ballplayer002003 said:

you guys are killing me.  C'mon, tell us more!!!!!!!!!

It's the new driver for 2020 by Cobra 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Based on how well I hit their current driver (but lacked funds to procure at the time), I'm very interested to see what new tech they will have in this thing! Maybe prices of current gen will drop too 😉

34 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Based on how well I hit their current driver (but lacked funds to procure at the time), I'm very interested to see what new tech they will have in this thing! Maybe prices of current gen will drop too 😉

I think you will like it. They have refined their product in a very good way. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tider said:

Is it close to fastback?  

I'm not the best to answer that.  But the best way I can answer is, it's not really close to anything they've done before in a few major areas.   I better stop now, before I type too much 🙂

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'm not the best to answer that.  But the best way I can answer is, it's not really close to anything they've done before in a few major areas.   I better stop now, before I type too much 🙂

haha before you know it, black vans will roll up to your house and that will be the last we ever hear of you again!  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm really looking forward to it.  Have you heard anything about what will replace the speed back irons?

Cobra Speedzone irons? 

1 hour ago, ballplayer002003 said:

haha before you know it, black vans will roll up to your house and that will be the last we ever hear of you again!  lol

It is too risky to rub out CG2.  The golf world would lose too many new club sales.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Is this going to be a January release?

All the tech info and pictures will be out this month.  It will be available for purchase in January. 

• Like 3

All the tech info and pictures will be out this month.  It will be available for purchase in January. 

I wonder if it will be Rickie, Duff, or The Science Guy to be the big revealer...?
  • Like 1