Quigleyd

Cobra Speedzone driver

6 hours ago, Wedgie said:

I am pretty sure the price drops happened today.  Got an e-mail from somewhere announcing it.

good to know! I'll be looking on the secondary market, so hopefully it'll trickle down

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, Shankster said:

I wonder if it will be Rickie, Duff, or The Science Guy to be the big revealer...?

Last year Rickie, Bryson and Lexi all had the F9 in play before Xmas and Rickie is playing at Mayakoba next week apparently. I'm sure Speedzone will only go in the bag if he has fully tested it. Have to keep an eye on the WITB. Embargo is the Tuesday after the tournament (11/19/19)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brenton said:

Last year Rickie, Bryson and Lexi all had the F9 in play before Xmas and Rickie is playing at Mayakoba next week apparently. I'm sure Speedzone will only go in the bag if he has fully tested it. Have to keep an eye on the WITB. Embargo is the Tuesday after the tournament (11/19/19)

It won’t be in Rickie’s bag unless it shows up on the USGA conforming list next Monday.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:53 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Interesting that you guys sell more Cobra than TM.  Is that a concerted effort to?   What part of the country are you in?    At our course the only time we sell any Cobra is when they are out for a demo day.   We will generally sell a few drivers then and maybe a set of irons.   But for all the others, Taylormade, Titleist, PING and Callaway people will just order those based on trying our demo's or just from "knowing what they want" 

I am in NV. No not really effort to push one over the other. People just come in asking about it. Or, many times, I will say, "have you hit the F9?" They say "no" and then like. They also tend to like that it is about $100 less. 

52 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I am in NV. No not really effort to push one over the other. People just come in asking about it. Or, many times, I will say, "have you hit the F9?" They say "no" and then like. They also tend to like that it is about $100 less. 

Yes. The price is a good selling point for sure compared to other new models.  

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yes. The price is a good selling point for sure compared to other new models.  

Especially when you are not losing anything in terms of performance, finish, or R&D.

• Like 1