I have been very interested in this brand for a while. I am curious if anyone has any experience with them? Are they just a gimmick? Are the a decent shoe? Do you find the customization worth it, stupid? I am curious. Thank you.

Same question here. I tried to request a LA Rams custom, but they said they could only do the color way and not place the logo on the shoe because of licensing issues. 

I was curious, too.  They didn't rate well in the latest spikeless golf shoe Most Wanted testing.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:05 AM, JohnSmalls said:

I was curious, too.  They didn't rate well in the latest spikeless golf shoe Most Wanted testing.

I didn't think to look there. No seems to know anything. they must not be very popular. 

Never heard of them and our Pro shop along with big box stores don't carry them. Niche product? 

Overall not a bad looking shoe I suppose. However... the custom saddle thing isn't appealing to me. I assume they're more targeted to women. They like to coordinate everything it seems. Right? Me... just give me something comfortable and functional at a decent price and I'm in. The last thing I'd ever do is swap the saddle for some holiday or special occasion. Like the women's club championship. 💅

On 11/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, tony@CIC said:

Never heard of them and our Pro shop along with big box stores don't carry them. Niche product? 

I mean they are golf shoes. I don't think that is too niche. They just offer some customization which seems to be the rage these days. I think they seem kinda fun. I just wonder about the quality. 

Now may be the time to try them out.  Black Friday sale on their web site and everything is 50% off.