Sign in to follow this  
Rchang

What to do with $100?

Fellow Spies, I received a gift card to Amazon for my birthday yesterday. Trying to figure what to get. Don’t need new clubs. Pretty good at the ball supply  too. First thought  was either Puttout Pressure aid and the mirror or put towards a SuperSpeed sticks. My current driver at 230-250, 7 iron at 150. 2-5 foot make rate not good. Lag putting is good. Thoughts?

You might be able to trade it for a lesson or two. 🤔

That card is basically cash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rchang said:

Fellow Spies, I received a gift card to Amazon for my birthday yesterday. Trying to figure what to get. Don’t need new clubs. Pretty good at the ball supply  too. First thought  was either Puttout Pressure aid and the mirror or put towards a SuperSpeed sticks. My current driver at 230-250, 7 iron at 150. 2-5 foot make rate not good. Lag putting is good. Thoughts?

You can improve your putting by using a 36" metal yardstick, costs about $10 at your local hardware store.  I like @PlaidJacket's idea, see if you can get credit for a lesson or two.  

The Puttout pressure putt 'hole' thingy is good. And as you are effectively getting it free then it's not a bad choice.  Their putting mat is nice too, but I don't know how it compares to other 'premium' mats.

9 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

It was a code. Can’t transfer

21 hours ago, Rchang said:

It was a code. Can’t transfer

If you haven't entered it, you can transfer a code. 

If you are missing putts but lag well,  you need to work on startline and/or green reading.  Since you said you miss short putts then the answer is definitely startline.  I would do yardstick or gates over the puttout trainer. 

Update. Birthday money spent. Ended up getting the puttout and using the rest to buy better golf shoes than I normally would get, FJ Fury in the Mail. I already use a yardstick. Puttout showed lot of speed control issues on overpowering short putt. 

• Like 2

I was gonna say to just PM me if you were really stuck in how to spend that money, because I can become a 501(c)3 if you really are desperate for a way to rid yourself of excess money.

Well, I'll just leave this out there for any and all takers.  If you have excess money that is just pissing you off to have laying around, just PM me, and I'll help you take that burden away.  😂

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 12:28 PM, PlaidJacket said:

No, it's not.  You can't get lunch at Amazon.

I spend most of my give cards on food.

No, it's not.  You can't get lunch at Amazon.
I spend most of my give cards on food.

Actually I think you can get lunch. Amazon owns Whole Foods.
  • Like 1