Mine was shorter, almost scary short. I primarily used the LM for ball speed, launch angle and spin. I didn’t trust distance.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Short for me as well. My 6iron is a solid 160-170yd club. On the LM it was 140

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Mine was shorter, almost scary short. I primarily used the LM for ball speed, launch angle and spin. I didn’t trust distance.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I use my SC200 for SS, ball speed and smash factor. Even then it's about improvement rather than accuracy on the data. Never thought the distances were accurate, especially with the short irons.

The Trackman on the other hand was spot on. However, that was at a fitter vs. a big box store. So he must have it set up for more accurate data.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, tony@CIC said:

Correct and if it didn't make a difference why would they even have different club options available on the LM. My cheapo SC200 not only has different club options available but also allows you to change the loft for each of those clubs.

The old adage 'buyer beware' applies here.

I fit people daily on a GC quad. I only change the club setting if I am doing a progression and want to keep track of which club it was for discussion after wards. If we are just banging away it is set on driver as default. I also hit 1000s of shots on the GC quad and can tell you with 100% certainty with that system it does not matter. It is only there as a grouping option for collected shot data. 

Edited by Quigleyd
  • Like 1