Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

MGS Forum Review Testimonials

GolfSpy MPR

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to MGS Forum Review Testimonials

There is no better way to see how a club will perform for the average golfer than to actually put that club in the hands of an average golfer!  I read just about every review and it helps me narrow down my choices before I go to the shop to demo.  With family, work etc... I don't have time to demo every possible new club but I can get a good handle on which direction I want to start by reading reviews.  I'm much more concerned/interested in whats in the weekend golfers bag rather than what is in the pro's bag.  The pros bags look pretty but I already know, I can't hit pretty "pro" clubs. 

The best part about doing a review is that it actually gets the reviewer to think critically about is truly important and what they can look past.  For example, I always thought looks were very important to me but turns out at address many clubs look similar.  Each reviewer gets a chance to learn more about their game by working through the review criteria.  

:wilson_staff_small: :taylormade-small: :cobra-small: :touredgeexotics: :cleveland-small: :PXG:               

Cobra SpeedZone 9*
TourEdge EXS 18* 
TourEdge C721 22*H
PXG 0211 DC 6-P + G
Cleveland Zipcore Full Face 52/58*
Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Ave
Taylormade Tour Response

As a tester and a weekend golfer, being tasked with providing a detailed review of a set of wedges led me to specifically practice in a focused way that I don't generally do, and really helped my short game! I also enjoyed the posts from fellow reviewers and questions from readers because they made me think about different things that I wouldn't have otherwise. As a result of having to think outside of my normal process, I am a little more detailed in my pre-purchase research now, which I think will save me money in the long run.

I think the coolest part of the review process as a reader is that we can see a detailed look at specific golfers, understand where their games may overlap with ours, and apply their thoughts to our game. Even better, if something isn't covered in a review that you would like to see, you can just ask, and the testers will graciously answer! Short of your own fitting (and even in addition to one), these unbiased reviews can help to make you feel comfortable about where you are spending large chunks of your money that you can't duplicate with a brief range demo or by reading paid testimonials.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

I joined the forum in 2014.  I was building golf clubs more back then and I started out in the club builders section.  As an avid golfer I started to read the forum more and see the opportunities  for me to test and give honest feedback on products.  The first review I ever did was for Super Stroke cord grips (irons or woods).  I was surprised that I was chosen to review the product, but happy to do so.  I gave an honest review and it has lead me to many more great opportunities to review great golf products.  Over the years (5 now) I have tested everything from rain gear to sets of irons.  I have given what I hope are funny and honest reviews.  Not every product is going to be the best for every golfer, but what I have learned over the years here is that you never know what will work for you unless you try it.  My best round ever came while testing the Ping G700 irons.  

I would tell someone that wants to join this community that it is exactly that, a community.  If you want to have great conversations and have honest feedback then this is the place for you.  Golfers of all ability can come here and learn about the game and hopefully take something out of it. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

... MGS rocks. I love reading and posting reviews here. Honest, truthful and every review helps someone to everyone. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... MPR this is posted a little tongue in cheek but mine probably won't be shared because as much as I absolutely love the MGS forum and it's members, I think I have been banned from commenting on any MGS articles because I called them out on SPAM and their driver pop up ads. I don't mind a banner on top or the side of articles but every time I try and read something I get multiple pop up ads blocking my screen basically doing the very thing MGS says they are protecting us from. I guess I am missing something. 

Nothing wrong with sharing your comments. Just curious what browser you're using and have you enabled the privacy settings. I primarily access MGS on my pic and don't get the pop up ads. Hopefully they don't start showing up on my pc.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

As a tester, one of the biggest reviews I've had a chance to be a part of was Martin Chuck's Tour Striker Academy.  This review changed everything to me!  Before the review, I was just a new golfer that was struggling, and didn't see any sign of improving my game.  During that review, Martin broke down where my swing was going wrong (everywhere, but I could hit the center of the club face) and showed me what a swing should look.  The following season I dropped 4 strokes in my handicap.  I've always been able to evaluate my swing on video when I'm struggling.  Being able to be reviewer for MGS has been one of the most exciting things about being in the golf community.  This forum allows you to provide honest and truthful reviews about products in golf.  

Those honest and truthful reviews is one of the reasons I'll always come here to see about new products on the market.  This forum isn't one that will kick you off because you don't like a product, and all of the reviews are backed with data.  If we're looking at clubs, we'll always try to get on a launch monitor to analyze between old and new.  Showing whether or not the new products are actually worth buying if you bought the old.  This forum is truly about empowering the player!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I've had the extremely good fortune to review a set of clubs I'm still using (shout out @Cobra_Yagley) that came with a stat tracking package I still rely upon (shout out @gregarccos ) and a putting trainer (shout out @PuttOUT) that has greatly improved both my putting and my daughter's putting.  As a tester, I've learned that:

1. I play better with game-improvement irons.
  2. Keeping stats tells you where to focus your practice.
  3. A company can put thought, skill and craftsmanship into set wedges.
  4. A device that makes practicing fun and addictive is a device that gets used rather than ending up on Craigslist.

As both a tester and a reader, my favorite part of forum testing is the conversation.  The readers really help determine the direction that the reviews follow.  The people writing for the blog really have a limited amount of time to respond to reader questions before they're on to the next assignment.  Here in the forums, we can have a review thread with over 1,900 posts. 

That's going deep.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

As others have already said, the background reviewers give about themselves can provide so much more meaning to a review.  They may have a pretty negative experience with a club or product, but when they explain how it deviates from their preferences or dig deeper into why it didn't work, I can still deduce that I should give it a shot because our preferences are polar opposites. 

As a tester, I can't see how your game could get worse even if the product wasn't a good fit.  If it is for a club, aren't you also still hitting the old club to verify that the new one works better or not?  Maybe if you are already playing 18 holes 6 days a week you aren't increasing your time on the range or the course, but many of us will be putting more than normal time in to get a review done.

I have learned more about my old putter in the last three weeks as a result of the current putter testing than I did in three months beforehand. The Elevado performs better in some aspects.  My current gamer is better in others.  The heightened awareness required during the testing to figure out the "whys" is invaluable to learning about your own game.  So whether the Elevado ends up in my bag or not, I am confident that I will be improved by the end of this.  

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

Definitely!
MGS reviews open up a whole new world of possibilities... brands you've never heard about or brands you just refused to try for X reason. After the reviews, you realize some of the biased is justified while others not so much. MGS helps you keep an open mind and strive for YOUR best fit, not what others play or what OEMs are selling.

As a reader, the first thing I do before purchasing golf gear is search in the forums/blogs for a review (official or unofficial) and use that as a baseline for my decision.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

MGS is, IMHO, the best source of unbiased information on golf equipment and accessories.  Having been fortunate to be selected to test the PING G410 driver, and more recently the MaxFli Tour balls, has been really fun and the fulcrum for me finally updating my 30 year old irons.  Even better is all the history of both forum member testing and MGS Hit Squad testing to use for research in deciding on products for improving one's game.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I was able to review a putter grip a while back. The review process made me appreciate the details of something as simple as the grip, how old habits are the equivalent of "boiling the frog" when it comes to the slippage of our games. These details are the same things I look for in the reviews of others - for me, this grip helped me feel the position of the back of my left hand - crucial for keeping putts online and my not missing to the right. If you can relate the product to its fix, it helps others. If you just say wow, I made more putts, you are a pull quote on the manufacturer's packaging.

"I can't" means one of two things:
1) I'm not willing to try, or
2) I'm more afraid of failure than I am excited by success.

I can.

I’m relatively new to the forum, though I’ve been a fan of the website for awhile. I love the data provided on the site, it really helps me to have confidence in what I’m looking to get. 

I was given an opportunity to do a ball test as well, and it is a lot of fun! It is a great experience to hone in on the little details of a product, and truly get a better understanding of how differences in equipment impact your game. Not only that, it’s an awesome feeling to know that you might be helping others gain insight into a product. 

I’ve always been one to nerd out over the little details, and have been learning a lot about club making and club fitting. I really appreciate mygolfspy for giving me an opportunity to jump in on a test! 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

I still remember the first review I read on this site. A couple of years ago I decided to start doing research on a new set of irons and I had it in my mind to buy a set of Callaway Steelhead's. I watched YouTube review after YouTube review, and finally did a Google search and ended up here. It was a breath of fresh air to hear about the experiences of regular golfers instead of people who make money to give their opinions. I'm not a professional, so why should I think their game would match mine?

I love the honesty that our members bring to the testing of products. I've seen quite a few pieces of equipment that has not performed as advertised, and you all have informed us of the fact.

Getting to test equipment has radically changed how I go about purchasing the tools of the trade, and it has helped me to become a more consistent player. Before, I would buy stuff solely on brand recognition and now I'm a believer in the be your own brand mantra. I want things in my bag that help me play my best, not something that makes me look like I know what I'm doing.

I have talked to several people about joining the site and the potential of testing. I tell them that it's a very thorough task and the members here will challenge you in ways you can't imagine. It really makes you think and pushes you to test the limits of your game. It's a truly rewarding experience.

I'm also quick to tell them that the community here is great. You all are very encouraging and will build other members up and not tear them down. Personally, I love hearing about the success each and every one of you have and want to lift you up when things go wrong.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've been fortunate to conduct a few tests, and each test has pushed me to do the very best job I can because all the great forum members are watching and counting on me to provide them information.  Testing is not an easy job... done right.  

Some of the equipment has been great; some not so much... for me, but I know that any information that we can provide during a test may be helpful to some other golfer.  That's what forum members should do, help out other members as best we can.  I'm looking forward to what 2020 will bring.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Being a tester is a privilege that is not given but earned through forum participation and honesty.  Testing is fun however it also includes hours of working with a product.  Reviewers at MGS come from all walks of life and their opinions are interesting. Have I been influenced by reviews, absolutely!  The results from the top driver, irons, hybrids, putter, etc. are no joke. Many hours and balls struck with the best equipment available for analyzing results prove a point.   It's unlike a hog looking through a corn bin for  the  ear that came from a prominent brand, it's more like the fat rascal finding the ear that has the most nutrients. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 2 weeks later...

When I first came upon this website a few years ago I was amazed at not only the large golf community here but also the honest, unbiased reviews of everything golf.When you read the reviews from the members you can see all the effort and hard work that is put into them. And when your lucky enough to be picked for a review (thanks MGS and Wilson Golf!) you feel a responsibility to carry on this tradition. Its not taken lightly! Thanks to MGS , Wilson and ALL the other reviewers who came before me that set the bar so high!

I truly enjoy reading all the reviews. Honestly prior to any golf purchase of any kind from shoes to range finders I always stop by MGS for incredibly useful feedback and recommendations.

The only issue I have with the members review is formatting. I’d love to see a format that brings the bottom line up front in a singular paragraph easily understood in a single reading. Obviously the supporting information and testing would follow but it’s nice to get the meat and potatoes without trying to digest a 2000 plus word meal 🧐

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

2 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

I’d love to see a format that brings the bottom line up front in a singular paragraph easily understood in a single reading. Obviously the supporting information and testing would follow but it’s nice to get the meat and potatoes without trying to digest a 2000 plus word meal

Well said. I don't read that many reviews top to bottom as they drag out too long for my taste. Personally I'd prefer the testers receive the equipment (scrap the silly unboxing) and after a few weeks post their photos and results. All at once. I'd also just have 3 people participate. A low, mid, and high Hcp'r.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• 2 weeks later...

As a reader I've gained insight on equipment as it pertains to people like me (handicap, distances, age  etc).  These reviews in conjunction with MGS staff tests and reviews directly affected my choice for a new driver and new balls.  As I consider other equipment, I always check the member reviews if they're out.  

As a reviewer, I learned a bit about the effort and commitment to yay or nay a product.  By the close of the reviews I had pretty much forgotten any branding influence or opinion and was focused solely on data and results.  Reviewers also get some insight into the scope of the efforts MGS goes to to bring these reviews to fruition.  It is truly an incredibly huge mountain to climb.  

I would wish to see these reviews expedited somehow.  The consumer needs these results months prior, if they're considering new product, the member reviews often follow six months past when products hit shelves.  How do we do it sooner?

I think the review teams can be matched to hypothetical products, perhaps before the product is even available.  We all know Ping will come out with a G420, G500, or H driver or something.  Taylormade probably has M10 prototypes already.  We can pick reviewers for such things so that they can have product in hand for review weeks, rather than months, after release.  I understand a lot of that relies on if/when a company donates, sells, or makes available x sets of product to MGS.  Just my $.02

🙂

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Also we do over 20 forum testings a year.  They have to spread out. Can you imagine us trying to conduct 20 testings all in a month to two month timeframe.   We as staff all have other full time job responsibilities and even the thought of trying to select testers for 3 to 4 testings a week is well....😳😳😳😱😱😱

Now all my excuses aside.  I am working With one OEM on something very unique and very much what you are asking for. Stay tuned,  If it pans out like I think it will, it'll be really really neat. 

Oh believe me I get it.  And I realize the insane efforts you all put in.  I'm just brainstorming really.  Nothing but ❤❤❤.  Can't wait to see what you're working on.  

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fantastic opportunity for the MGS community. Getting the opportunity to test equipment you have been wondering about, allows you to see if it lives up to the hype without spending the $ up front. You get the benefit of helping fellow golfers spend their money wisely. Whether on a great product you were excited to try, or one that was overhyped. Being lucky enough to be chosen in 2018 and 2019 for reviews, I have enjoyed the process of beating the equipment up and giving honest, unbiased opinions.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

As someone who also has participated in Multiple reviews, and Follow along on most (not all). I think collectively we do an amazing job of being open, honest and most of all transparent in our assessment of products. I agree IF we could get mostly clubs and balls before release or at the very least as soon as announced than our opinions and concerns would be more helpful and useful to all looking to spend their hard earned money and these days a lot of it..

I also agree that some of the reviews tend to get long winded (mine included). As a tester I want to get as much information out as possible to allow my review to be useful, yet sometimes we get carried away trying to get too much info, including fluff.. Possibly Streamline the template for reviews to help keep it to just the facts and have specific points to include with less subjectivity.. Yet have an area for subjective responses.. If your a 5 hndcp you probably want/need different thoughts then a 18 hndcp and vice versa.

Just my thoughts..  

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't had the privilege to be selected to test myself but have read 99% of the member reviews.  Knowing clubs are in the hands of golfers like myself, every day hacks, with flashes of greatness once in a blue moon, I know I'm reading an honest, not sugarcoated review.  I only read MGS reviews when doing research on clubs i'm interested in picking up. Can't wait to see what the 2020 season brings to us!

WITB 2023

:callaway-small: Driver: Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft (I think its time for an upgrade)

:nike-small: 3-Wood: VRs 15 degree

:taylormade-small:Irons: SIM2 4-AW

Wedges: :nike-small: Victory Red  LW-60/10, :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 SW-56/10

Putter: :nike-small: Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

• 4 weeks later...

All my drivers have been driver of the year from in here. I don’t think the average joe who doesn’t dwell in here has any idea what they’re missing- and it’s too bad for them. Every topic golf is so well covered from so many angles...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

The value and learnings I have taken away from these forms and the people who contribute to them is likely unmeasurable. The club tests, the most extensive ball test I would bet anyone has ever done, constant opportunity for members to try and keep new equipment , its been an amazing discovery.

I never understood the value of a proper club fitting , the value of finding the correct shaft, grip, base lining current club vs one your testing.. maybe I was uneducated but I am not any longer.

I was lucky enough to be chosen last year (hopefully again this year) to test the NX9 range finder, and it was a great experience and I was most appreciative of the lists provide on expectations of testing, the standards are high, its just not , here you go , fill your boots, its designed to provide value back to the fellow forum members.

I visit almost daily to see what others have tested, their opinions of them and if it’s something I should also consider , I wont make any wild claims like being 17 yards longer than last year (shot at Taylormade intended) but I know my golf game has improved based on the information shared and discussed on these forms.

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

I enjoy reading these posts. Find myself every day checking in and getting into new posts and reviews. Has shown several different pieces of equipment I probably normally would have not considered.

the open discussion is fantastic and have really enjoyed reading the back and forth as well as comradely. Hopefully get to play with a few of you out on the links this year! 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!