TESTERS WANTED! ×

A Feel Good Brag!

JohnBarry

Wanted to take a moment and brag a little about the charity organization I belong to, the Youth Services Club of Virginia Beach (Formerly the Exchange Club). We are having our 40th annual Oyster Roast/BBQ and Beerfest this April the 30th.

This group was started by like minded, fun loving, beer drinking friends back in 1971. It was supposed to be a social club, but the guys figured getting together to drink and eat needed a purpose, so the club was born. They decided that local Youth Charities should get the money they raised!

Last meeting, preparing for this months Roast, the book keeper did some digging and research prior to the meeting.

Since the club was formed, we have given out 1.9 million dollars to local youth charities!!!!

Was a feel good moment for sure, especially since my father has been a member for 28 years!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Since the club was formed, we have given out 1.9 million dollars to local youth charities!!!!

That right there gives you every reason to brag. You're making a real difference for our future generations. Here's a heart-felt thanks to you and your friends.

That is a great thing that both you and your Dad do in the interest of helping others my hat's off to both of you and the other members of that organization.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thanks guys, it's just a very good example of some guys getting together twice a month to eat and drink and talk smack, for a great cause!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived