Sign in to follow this  
RhettV64

Free Golf Lessons- new online live-streaming platform

Our Sponsors

Hi everyone,

My name is Rhett Anderson, former competitive golfer turned desk jockey. I just launched a web-site that provides a platform for golfers to browse PGA certified instructors, schedule a lesson and host a 4k live video stream where the instructor you chose can interact and give you feedback in real time. 

In this early stage, feedback is very important to our company- we are offering free 30 minute lessons with any of the instructors on our page in exchange for candid feedback on your experience.

If anyone is interested- the website domain  is MyLessonapp.com, you can contact me directly at rhett@mylessonapp.com

Keep it in the short grass.

Rhett

Candid feedback...

Displaced to Austin, Tx. eh? Not sure I understand "displaced". Did your car break down on Mo-Pac and leave you stranded? Then later you decided to make the best of it and start an online golf lesson/training website? Without completely poo pooing your endeavor it seems you're joining a crowded field. Golf instruction is anywhere and everywhere around the internet. Some similar to your idea and others so not much. Unfortunately, I'd not be a target customer. For one thing I'm an old guy and like my instruction side by side with my instructor. That won't change. One problem I see is asking people to video or setup their phone during the instruction to video their swing live. Most people do not understand how a golf swing should be properly captured. ie... poor camera position/height etc. Another issue/problem is there can't be anyone helping a person move their body into a position. There have been many times my instructor placed his hands on my hands, shoulders. elbow,  etc and said... "here, like this". Know what I mean? The internet and use of it can't do everything. Some things IMO - like golf instruction have to be done in the dirt. Best wishes with your endeavor. I'm getting ready to "displace" myself to Austin for Christmas! 

• Like 2