Sign in to follow this  
pulledabill

Played a Vice

Found a nice Vice golf balll a week or two ago and I finally decided to play it. Not sure the model but it had a matte finish. 

Gamed it 15-20 holes and actually liked it.  I wasnt at my best but the ball felt great off my metals and really all through the bag with no complaints. Even seemed to have plenty of greenside spin and held on approaches. I have really zero knowledge on this ball or its price point. but Might be worth looking at for me. The tell all is how if performs on hard greens . 

If it was matte finish, then it's probably the Vice Pro Soft.

• Like 2

Played some vice balls right when they hit the scene. They were good, but not good enough for me to keep buying them. I do like the hats they come out with here and there though. 

Vice makes a decent product.

I played the Pro+ for a full season in 2018. The price was right, 5 dozen @ $25 each.

This was before I really understood the consumer direct model. Between reading other users’ experiences as well as the MGS ball testing, I switched to the OnCore Elixr.

At the end of the day, the Vice balls just weren’t durable enough for me. It was a good ball but the Elixr for me, is better.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I've been playing the Vice Pro for about three years. I like the free personalizing and they perform as good as anything I've played.

BT