Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
knightsofnii

Aloha!

Recommended Posts

My wife and I spent a week in Hawaii:  2 days on Oahu and 5 on Kaua'i.  We had the best times.  Our concierge screwed up an activity for us so we snuck over to Poipu Bay CC for 9 holes. 🙂

9 holes and rentals for 2 was quite spendy.  But the course was beautiful  and in incredible shape.

20191113_155933.thumb.jpg.9ebb7e6d5516b051a2bdedc0046b0bfb.jpg

The view between 9,16,17 is breathtaking. 

20191113_173340.thumb.jpg.11db280275d80b256eb0e267b35dedb7.jpg

I got the premium rental set:  Titleist TS2 driver and 3w, 918 h fairway 21°, 5-aw AP3, Vokey SM7 52 and 56°, Scotty Cameron mallet putter. 

20191113_173718.thumb.jpg.c1e8fd58b5f27f7cac1749b2ba0033dc.jpg

These clubs worked excellent.  Given time to gauge my distances, I probably would have shot 3-4 lower.  The irons worked great, a bit less soft feel than my Lynx irons but smashed straight and long.  And dead ctr shots felt good. 

My wife got Cleveland Launchers which had the Launcher HB irons.  They definitely seemed easier for her to hit.  

20191113_173255.thumb.jpg.4ba86ce628b8c99013bb60c367130f29.jpg

20191113_190525.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that said, my season just ended.  I hust had a lump removed from my forearm for analysis.  Turned out to be just a glob of fat, hopefully nothing.  I have them all over my body so checking them one by one.  

So 2 weeks then the stitches come out.  Then snowboarding starts 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knightsofnii said:

My wife and I spent a week in Hawaii:  2 days on Oahu and 5 on Kaua'i.  We had the best times.  Our concierge screwed up an activity for us so we snuck over to Poipu Bay CC for 9 holes. 🙂

9 holes and rentals for 2 was quite spendy.  But the course was beautiful  and in incredible shape.

20191113_155933.thumb.jpg.9ebb7e6d5516b051a2bdedc0046b0bfb.jpg

The view between 9,16,17 is breathtaking. 

20191113_173340.thumb.jpg.11db280275d80b256eb0e267b35dedb7.jpg

I got the premium rental set:  Titleist TS2 driver and 3w, 918 h fairway 21°, 5-aw AP3, Vokey SM7 52 and 56°, Scotty Cameron mallet putter. 

20191113_173718.thumb.jpg.c1e8fd58b5f27f7cac1749b2ba0033dc.jpg

These clubs worked excellent.  Given time to gauge my distances, I probably would have shot 3-4 lower.  The irons worked great, a bit less soft feel than my Lynx irons but smashed straight and long.  And dead ctr shots felt good. 

My wife got Cleveland Launchers which had the Launcher HB irons.  They definitely seemed easier for her to hit.  

20191113_173255.thumb.jpg.4ba86ce628b8c99013bb60c367130f29.jpg

20191113_190525.jpg

So glad you had a great trip.  LOVE the pictures BEAUtiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kauai is so gorgeous, I loved your pictures. My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Lihue, Kauai and cannot wait to return.

I hope you both had a great time.

Also, glad to hear the results were benign


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bens197 said:

Kauai is so gorgeous, I loved your pictures. My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Lihue, Kauai and cannot wait to return.

I hope you both had a great time.

Also, glad to hear the results were benignemoji4.png


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yes just a lipoma (glob of fat).  I got to see it.   Pretty quick and painless but I can't use my left arm strenuously for a few weeks.  No lipoma pics attached 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes just a lipoma (glob of fat).  I got to see it.   Pretty quick and painless but I can't use my left arm strenuously for a few weeks.  No lipoma pics attached 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢


Too bad...Dr. pimple popper is super fun to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bens197 said:

 


Too bad...Dr. pimple popper is super fun to watch emoji12.png

 

🤣🤣 i was expecting it to be grosser.  Just looked like a bean.  Here's the wound since ya had to ask 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

 

20191119_062131.thumb.jpg.0d775e8ecdc05d44e669bd839eca2c2e.jpg

20191119_062150.thumb.jpg.b90637c152ac63da00fee1a5393a8c59.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...