FS/WTT Adams F11 10.5 w/ Grafalloy Epic Tour 75 S flex

RookieBlue7

Selling or Trading, doesn't matter which. Trade interests are at the bottom:

Adams F11 10.5 degree driver with Tour Grafalloy Epic T75s Stiff flex shaft Spined and FLO'd. I bought the driver as it currently is built. It does have a small rattle inside the head, which can be fixed with someone heating and catching it with the rat glue that should already be inside the head. I just haven't taken the time to do it. It had been hit a little when I got it, and I hit 30 or so balls with it. I've recently found out I'm an X-Flex guy now (swing speed went up again and transition is more violent now, so I can't swing S flex anymore due to loading the shaft too much at the top). Instead of swapping the shaft on this and the other drivers I was trying, I instead traded the 9064LS I had for a Nike VR. Anyway, back to this stick.

It's cut at 45 inches even (I did trim it down to this length because it was at 45.75, which is longer than I play my drivers at). It has a white Lamkin Performance Plus 3gen midsize white grip installed at well.

Full disclosure: There are 2 spots where the paint has a bubble in it, one dead center near where the crown meets the face, which I used as an alignment aid. It's hard to see, but you can faintly see it. The other is at the back of the crown, near the hosel. You can't see it at address. The sole has brush marks, a few of which are through the paint/coating on the bottom, but do not effect playability (Adams sole coatings are notorious for wearing quickly). This, again, does not effect playability. The velocity slot near the back appears to have paint missing (white spots). That's not what that is. I always wax drivers and fairways when listing them for sale. I took the pics and then noticed these spots where I didn't get the wax off. It's since been cleaned off, and doesn't exist in the Velocity Slots. It's Dupont Teflon wax I use, and is not tour issued wax (joke there).

Anyway, I'm looking for $210 shipped and insured inside the continental US for it (includes headcover too), or I'd trade it for one of the following:

TRADE INTERESTS:

Nike VR Str8 Fit 10.5 HEAD

Scotty Newport 2.6 or 2.6 headshape (such as Studio Style Proto), Futura Phantom 2, Detour 2 (has to have Headcover if Futura or Detour), California Del Mar

Byron Morgan Spud Neck (same shaft configuration as the 2.6 but with a spud instead of straight in configuration).

Sunset Beach Yaupon, Okracoke

Mannkrafted Montana, Saguaro

Adams 9064LS 10.5 HEAD

DSC03793.jpg

DSC03794.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, it sold about 3 days after creating the thread.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.