Sign in to follow this  
getitdaily

Castrated 2ball fang - custom alignment - $75

Our Sponsors

I pulled this putter's balls off. It was a 2ball fang. Now it's a custom alignment fang. Both alignment aids are 3d printed. You can see how the seat onto the head. You get the putter and both alignment aids. Plays 33.5 inches and has a winn dritac midsize pistol. Headcover included.

20191121_210823.jpg

20191118_181758.jpg

20191118_181736.jpg

20191118_181727.jpg

Edited by getitdaily

12 hours ago, Dokex said:

No offense intended, but those alignment inserts aren't even close to being square to the face.

I don't think that's fair to say its not square the images don't give a great view of face to alignment aid. 

@getitdailyI like what you have done I have made a some alignment attachments to 3D print and attach to putters. It also gives the putter a completely different aesthetic.

• Like 1

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
3W:  Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead 2
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50º: Maltby TSW

56º:  Cleveland RTX-2 
60º: Maltby Tour Grind MG
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot RX 2-ball

Ball: Snell MTB X
Other: Game Golf Live
Handicap: 5.9  -  Best Score: 73 (1 over) Bryan Park - Players Course, Greensboro NC -2020

2020 MGS Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

On 12/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, pozzit said:

I don't think that's fair to say its not square the images don't give a great view of face to alignment aid. 

@getitdailyI like what you have done I have made a some alignment attachments to 3D print and attach to putters. It also gives the putter a completely different aesthetic.

I think the point Dokex was trying to make was that if you look at the last two images you posted, on the right side of the face, the overlay  lines up on the 4th line, while on the left side, it lines up on the 3rd line.  It makes it look off-center...and aesthetics matter.  If it's an angle issue, then you might want to retake those pictures.  If we both make that assumption, rest assured others will as well.

TaylorMade M6 Driver
Callaway Rogue 3W

Callaway Rogue 4Hybrid
TaylorMade M6 irons
Mizuno MP-T7 wedges
EVNROLL ER7 Putter
Snell "MTB" Golf Ball

Denver, Colorado

Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy

On 12/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, Dokex said:

No offense intended, but those alignment inserts aren't even close to being square to the face.

It's the angle of the pic. They're square.