deejaid

Some Classics for Christmas- The perfect gift for the golfer on your list!

Our Sponsors

I’ve got some great classic clubs here looking for a new home. These would be a great gift for yourself or another golfer in your life.

1960 Ben Hogan Power Thrust Iron set 2-W Restored.   These clubs have been completely refinished with a satin finish and reassembled with original True Temper Pro Fit regular flex (play more in between regular and stiff) and GripMaster leather grips.   Beautiful clubs.  I will also sell just the heads if interested.

$795 shipped to USA

$650 shipped to USA heads only

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Next up is a set of 1958/59 Ben Hogan Sunburst iron heads. Again these have been stripped and rechromed and look incredible. Would make an incredible finished set.

$695 shipped to the USA

P1090942.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

And finally. Do you want to try hitting a real persimmon wood? I have multiple sets of New Old Stock persimmon wood sets that include Driver, 3, and 4 wood. Your choice of regular or stiff flex shaft. All come with new Golf Pride grips. Here is your chance to experience golf the way it was meant to be played with brand new, high quality persimmon woods.

Pick up a set for yourself or make it the coolest gift your golfing friends or family member will get this year.

$75 for a 3 club set shipped to the USA

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Clean up on Aisle Me.....

Gloryosky those are gorgeous!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow!  One has to wonder if the Ben Hogan COMPANY wouldn't want those irons to display.  Simply beautiful!

I’ll give a great pre-Black Friday Deal on the Hogan’s.

1960 Hogan Power Thrusts with the shafts and GripMaster Leather Grips $695 shipped to the USA.

1958 Hogan Sunburst heads $595 shipped to the USA.

Would make an incredible gift for a golfer in your life or yourself. You are worth it!

Hey guys. I have four sets of stiff shaft persimmon woods ready to ship and one set regular flex. If anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas gift these are it. $75 shipped per set via USPS Priority Mail.

Happy Holidays!

PS, still got the Hogan’s for anyone that really wants to treat themselves this Holiday season.