Golfspy_CG2

Testers Wanted (12) 2020 Bridgestone White Box Ball Testing

Kory / Hawaii

ProV1x

Damn! Jealous of the warm weather folks that get to do this one! 

• Sad 1

Fun stuff!!! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eric - Lindenhurst, NY

Bridgestone e6 and/or Callaway Chrome Soft

Swing speed - 110

As much as i hope i have a chance of being selected, Long Island in Jan/Feb may not be realistic ☹️.  Always been a fan of bridgestone golf balls though so if I get picked and have to play in freezing temps I'll do it for the (re)views!

sorry, i'm the worst

Phillip - Tallahassee, Florida

Srixon Z Star/Q Star

Swing speed - 95 to 100

Chris- Beaverton Michigan

Ball- Bridgestone TourB RX

Driver SS= 93

Trips to Florida planned.

Josh/Honolulu, HI

Pro V1x

108ish

Wish I could participate but I’ll be on the frozen lakes fishing during that time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonathan/ Latrobe PA. But will be in Orlando for 2 weeks in late January

Bridgestone BRX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan - SoMD

Pro V1

113+ mph (downwind and downhill)

I’m not afraid to golf in freezing temps.

Joe - Houston, Texas
Titleist Velocity

At my rate of losing a ball per hole, I’d need about 54-72.

Good luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Christopher- Seattle, WA 

Snell MTB-X or Bridgestone BS

100-105 

roy H

Chandler az  8.5 handicap

85 to 90 swing speed

Oncore exlixr

First Name/City State Joe Sacramento California

Ball Used as your Gamer  Chrome 

Driver Swing Speed    100 MPH

Dang, sweet opportunity! Excited to see what kind of ball this ends up being!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    OldRaw

• By Golfspy_CG2
      This is a question for anyone who has tested/reviewed a club here on the forum.   
      When you played your club or used whatever you were testing, at your home course or anywhere else for that matter, did any inquire about it and lead to them purchasing it to the best of your knowledge?
      This isn't to report back to any OEM's,  it's just something that I have been wondering about. After all, not only do the products we test get thorough reviews here, but probably just as important they get real world live trials in front of other golfers.
      As for 2019 test, I was part of the Ping Long Game testing---and bought G410 irons on my own outside of the testing, and will be providing my final recap in the next week. So I'll speak to that. 
      I know of two people at our club that purchased G410 FW's as a result of trying mine out on the range and course,  One of them pretty much ended up copying my bag,
      He bought G410 driver, Two Fairway woods, two hybrids, G410 irons, a Glide wedge and a Wolverwine Putter (for the record I have a Tyne 4) 
      So let's hear any of your thoughts or experiences. 
      Also if you weren't a tester but have bought something based on either a review here or on based on trying from somebody on the course, let us know as well.

• By Juaneco
      Hello,
      Has anyone tested the Bridgestone Tour B RX or RXS balls? I haven't found a topic on them.
      I recently found a Tour B RX ball and started chipping and putting with it. It was in perfect condition when I found it and after practicing with it, it was in much better condition than the Pro V1's that I also use for practice. I'm amazed with it's durability but I found the B RX to be a little hot off the face compared to the Pro V1 (softer vs firmer feel?). I played a round with it and compared it to my gamer (Srixon Q-star) and didn't see much difference but I also played like crap that day, so it's difficult to say. 
      What experience have you guys with it? Is it worth the buy?
      Thanks,
      JD
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      A special Limited Edition release by Bridgestone:
      As the golf world gears up for the PGA Championship and Tiger tries to make it two-in-a-row at the Majors, Bridgestone is launching a LE special "Tiger Chasing Majors" commemorative package for its TOUR B XS balls this weekend.  We expect it to be widely available beginning on Monday, but some Southeast locations will have it on shelves as early as this weekend.  Same price as typical TOUR B XS ($44.99 per dozen) - just another opportunity for Tiger fans to grab a cool commemorative pack.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Chosen!
      These four forum members will be testing and reviewing the Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104cc) putter grips:
      @chemclub @BigtazzGolf @JDHolmes @gchester33 Reviewing a set of Z Grip ALIGN grips:
      @LeftyHawk And reviewing the MCC Plus4 ALIGN grips:
      @romeopapazulu @knightsofnii Full announcement here

3-Testers Wanted
      Z Grip ALIGN
      Tour Velvet ALIGN
      MCC & MCC Plus 4 ALIGN
      Tour Velvet Plus 4  (rubber or cord)
      Golf Pride ® a division of power management company Eaton and an
      industry leader in grip innovation, today announced it will offer the brand’s Z-Grip ® with its
      popular ALIGN ® Technology in 2019.
      According to a recent survey, ALIGN Technology is now used by 74 TOUR players. This
      technology was first introduced in Golf Pride brand’s MCC ® and MCC Plus4 ® hybrid grips and is
      also available in a Tour Velvet® grip (all rubber) option. With the addition of a full cord grip to
      complement the existing options, Golf Pride will now offer ALIGN Technology in a full range of
      feel preferences.
      AND
      4-Testers Wanted
      Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104 or 140cc)

The Contour Pro putter grip offers the leading Tour-
      preferred, pistol-shape in two oversized models for unsurpassed feel and feedback.
      The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro utilizes the same soft, ultra-tuned rubber formulation as its
      predecessors giving the grip an excellent feel and facilitating lighter grip pressure to encourage
      a smoother stroke. The proprietary TOUR SNSR technology enhances feedback, affording
      better distance control on greens of all speeds.
      The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro putter grip also features soft, rounded edges, and a pistol flare
      back to more naturally fit in the hands. The shape includes a wide, paddle front for a consistent
      landing zone for the fingers and a tapered profile for players who prefer the traditional,
      sculptured grip design. This pistol shaped putter grip with contour has been trusted by the best
      players in the world to win the most coveted championships in golf.
      Doing this Testing, DOES NOT disqualify you from other Testing in 2019, once this ones' completed. We expect this testing to be much shorter than club testings, perhaps 4 weeks total. 

How To Apply
      In a post below please list the following:
      First Name/Home State (US Eligible)
      Current Grips Used
      Choose EITHER the ALIGN (pick one model) or SNSR (pick 104 or 140 cc)

Last Instruction:  PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IN YOUR APPLICATION POST

Will be choosing the Testers Next Week-Good Luck!

• By in3948
      I own the Search N Rescue ball retriever.  Its a great retriever albeit expensive.  The lever popped off the head of the retriever and I cannot find it.  Because it is pressure fit, it did not break off rather just popped off.  I tried to find a replacement part and cannot find who to contact or if I can even get a part.   I would hate to replace the entire retriever because of one small part.   Any ideas or help out there?   Otherwise, beware of this retriever.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!