TESTERS WANTED! ×

What are you looking for this Black Friday?

GolfSpy MPR

Golf-related or not: is there any deal you're hoping to snag this upcoming sale season?

I've been watching deal sites, hoping to get a mid-range espresso machine.

What do you have an eye on?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

IF I had the money, it'd be a new TV for the man cave. But I don't and there's really nothing out there that I want to go out and battle the hoards for.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Other than a good bicycle lock, I'm not looking for anything in particular and certainly nothing that I'm willing to go out into traffic/mob mentality at a store to get!  🙂   

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

For my part: I do all my shopping online 🙂

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Not a big shopper so nothing really on my list. Family hates me because I don’t have a list of things I want for my birthday and Christmas.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Looking to replace my stand bag that I’ve had for a couple years. So far I’ve found a Titleist bag, the hybrid five, on one of the sites for only $132! I like the new Mizuno six way bag, so waiting for a price confirmation on that one before I purchase the Titleist one.
I just ordered 15 Cabretta leather gloves for $3.96 each on one of the sites. I go through that many every year just because summer is so hot here. I also just grabbed two pair of pants for $50 on Carl’s Golfland site. Great summer work pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Come on guys...suck it up and get out there.  I am going to Walmart to save $15  on Apple Airpods.  Is it worth $15 to go to Walmart on Black Friday?  No!  It is worth $15 to get away from 48 straight hours of in-laws however.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

6 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

It is worth $15 to get away from 48 straight hours of in-laws however.

And THAT is why they invented bars!  🙂  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Funny - my youngest son is getting to the age (12) where he starts to question certain things.

We - of course - saw a commercial about black Friday while watching football yesterday and he asked why it's called Black Friday.

Doh!  I was put on the spot....had to scramble so I thought about it for a second.

I told him that before online shopping was a thing people would wait in line until 12:01 am on Friday after Thanksgiving and burst into the store to grab whatever bargains they could find and since it was 12:01 it was dark outside so it was known as 'Black' Friday.  I followed that up with the color 'black' being associated with some other negative terms like mean, aggressive, evil, etc. and described how people would run into Walmart and look for the pallet of the "hottest" toy of the year like Tickle-me-Elmo and sometimes 2 people would grab the last box and it would turn into this giant fist fight.... probably the real reason they call it 'Black' Friday.  (I left out the part where someone would get a black eye; haha)

Said to him that online shopping has pretty much done away with all that garbage for now and only maniacs still go out for stuff.  Ed: no offense to you that partake in the black-Friday festivities...I've seen/heard too many horror stories.

As far as what I'm looking for - my oldest (15) wants a "gaming computer".... those aren't cheap, but I'll gladly wait for a deal on Cyber Monday.  I wish I could think of something golf-related but other than golf balls it's tough.... clubs/bag/shoes/apparel - I really can't think of anything.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

39 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Come on guys...suck it up and get out there.  I am going to Walmart to save $15  on Apple Airpods.  Is it worth $15 to go to Walmart on Black Friday?  No!  It is worth $15 to get away from 48 straight hours of in-laws however.

Maybe we can all help you out by sending you our shopping lists and PayPal you the money.  

We could keep you out the whole day😎

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

51 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Funny - my youngest son is getting to the age (12) where he starts to question certain things.

We - of course - saw a commercial about black Friday while watching football yesterday and he asked why it's called Black Friday.

Doh!  I was put on the spot....had to scramble so I thought about it for a second.

I told him that before online shopping was a thing people would wait in line until 12:01 am on Friday after Thanksgiving and burst into the store to grab whatever bargains they could find and since it was 12:01 it was dark outside so it was known as 'Black' Friday.  I followed that up with the color 'black' being associated with some other negative terms like mean, aggressive, evil, etc. and described how people would run into Walmart and look for the pallet of the "hottest" toy of the year like Tickle-me-Elmo and sometimes 2 people would grab the last box and it would turn into this giant fist fight.... probably the real reason they call it 'Black' Friday.  (I left out the part where someone would get a black eye; haha)

Said to him that online shopping has pretty much done away with all that garbage for now and only maniacs still go out for stuff.  Ed: no offense to you that partake in the black-Friday festivities...I've seen/heard too many horror stories.

As far as what I'm looking for - my oldest (15) wants a "gaming computer".... those aren't cheap, but I'll gladly wait for a deal on Cyber Monday.  I wish I could think of something golf-related but other than golf balls it's tough.... clubs/bag/shoes/apparel - I really can't think of anything.

Black Friday is a term used to describe the first day of the year in which retailers actually turn a profit.  I like your story better though!

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

4 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Black Friday is a term used to describe the first day of the year in which retailers actually turn a profit.  I like your story better though!

Yeah.... I didn't want to get into a discussion about seasonal market demands, profit/loss, price to earnings ratio, consumer spending, GDP and all of that other gobbledygook.... he would have asked.

Interesting backstory here - https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-it-called-black-friday-3305712 - wonder how much is true

Anyhow - not trying to hijack the thread and steer it another direction.
I want a pair of basketball shoes for B.F. - Puma Clyde, Dame 6.

BTW - why am I now getting "get the Black Friday deals BEFORE Black Friday" emails ??? what in the heck is going on in the world.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

2 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Now we are talking!  I'll be gone the whole day anyway.  I may even play 18 that day.  What I do is order about 95% of my gifts on-line and have them come to my office.  Then I turn around and tell my family I have to buy for them so I disappear for the day and they don't ask questions because they think I am loading up on gifts for them.   If when I return I am still annoyed I go back out the following day because "I forgot one thing".  I can usually milk this for 2 hours unless I get stuck taking a kid with me then it costs me more money because I actually have to buy something.  

These skills have been honed for 19 years and they travel well if anyone else needs to use this method.

This is pure gold!! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

2 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Now we are talking!  I'll be gone the whole day anyway.  I may even play 18 that day.  What I do is order about 95% of my gifts on-line and have them come to my office.  Then I turn around and tell my family I have to buy for them so I disappear for the day and they don't ask questions because they think I am loading up on gifts for them.   If when I return I am still annoyed I go back out the following day because "I forgot one thing".  I can usually milk this for 2 hours unless I get stuck taking a kid with me then it costs me more money because I actually have to buy something.  

These skills have been honed for 19 years and they travel well if anyone else needs to use this method.

This may be the most genius thing I have ever read, not just here, EVER!!

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

3 hours ago, Wedgie said:

AB9297C3-8B09-48BB-8BD5-E4D5F51BF29F.gif.cd4575a86603c5bf7d5c8720c673cdac.gif

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Really wanted a rolling miter saw stand I can leave the saw attached to and wheel around.  Unfortunately the deal they've had in the past on the Rigid stand at Home Depot doesn't seem to be on for this year.  So of the 4 stands I've been looking at, none seem to be on sale.  No BF shopping for me other than going to Target later in the day to spend $50 so we get the 20% off coupon to use later.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Decent size battery leaf blower, min 120 mph, 2 batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Looking for a cordless hand vacuum. Any recommendations?

Driver: Ping G400 10.5* - stock Alta CB shaft

FW:  Ping G25 7W - Accra RT50 DYMATCH 2.0

Hybrid: Callaway Rogue X 23* - Accra 162H M2

Irons: Callaway Big Bertha 5 - PW - Steelfiber i95

Wedges: Muira 56* K - Steelfiber i110

Satori 52* - KB Tour

Putter: Ping Ketsch Cadence

Ball: Snell MTB-X

14 minutes ago, johnw said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/0JA-000S-00039

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

3 hours ago, johnw said:

Are you looking for a smaller hand vacuum for quick little jobs?  Or a full stick vacuum for doing floors plus other things?

For a stick vacuum Dyson and Shark both have good ones.  I've seen deals on the DC10 and DC11 Dysons and a couple of sharks.  There is a new brand through Amazon getting some good reviews too, check out Tineco.

For a smaller true hand held vacuum...Do you currently have a battery power tool brand you use?  (i.e. Ryobi, Rigid, Dewalt, Milwaukee etc...)  I have a small hand held vacuum that just uses my tools batteries that I use a lot for smaller stuff in the garage.

2 hours ago, Middler said:

I bought the EGO POWER+ 480 CFM Blower and I love it. https://egopowerplus.com/blower-480cfm/ It’s their smallest blower, they make several larger ones. I also bought a 5.0Ah battery and skipped the smaller ones, it lasts at least 45 minutes.

I also bought an EGO weedwacker, edger and hedge trimmer. Easily the best yard tools I’ve ever owned.

With the 5.0Ah battery I can weedwack, edge and blow with one battery and have lots of power left over.

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

Decent size battery leaf blower, min 120 mph, 2 batteries.

I've also heard good things about the EGO series.

Do you currently have battery power tool system you use though?  Most have a leaf blower option that will use the same batteries if you do.  A 20v battery might not get as much run time as the bigger dedicated blower systems, but if you already own a bunch of tools and batteries it's easy to swap them out.

I've also heard good things about the EGO series.
Do you currently have battery power tool system you use though?  Most have a leaf blower option that will use the same batteries if you do.  A 20v battery might not get as much run time as the bigger dedicated blower systems, but if you already own a bunch of tools and batteries it's easy to swap them out.

I have 3 Ryobi power tools now and would like to stick with that line if they have a blower sufficient for what I want.
ECO does look pretty decent

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

An ergonomic snow shovel

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Already bought the new phone I was wanting. Costco has their black Friday sale already going.... thru December 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

7 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

Already bought the new phone I was wanting. Costco has their black Friday sale already going.... thru December 2nd.

what did you end up with?

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

what did you end up with?
S10 plus

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

3 hours ago, dhartmann34 said:

S10 plus

Very nice.

So, for the first time in a long time I'm looking out for myself on BF.

First and foremost I'm looking into a new phone. I've had my current one sin e Law School and I'm finally looking at upgrading. Still shopping and researching, as this is likely to be the phone I have until 5g networks become more stable.

Two, a new laptop. True facts, my computer Blue Screened itself out of existence almost 6 months ago and I've been waiting for BF to maybe get a new one. Nothing crazy, just decent storage and performance at a good price.

Three, Pillows! Man do I need new pillows and this is the time.

Four, since my girlfriend and I are looking at moving in together next year if there are deals on homeish things we'll take advantage

Lastly, the only thing I'm considering golf wise is a Flat Cat Solution for my potential new putter for 2019. That's it.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Black Friday week has only just begun and I'm $500 in the hole already:

(2) New All Clad Stainless pans

Ceramic Coating that I'm going to put on my car

3 Dozen Personalized ProV1x

Probably going to buy a new knife as well -- something Japanese!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

15 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Black Friday week has only just begun and I'm $500 in the hole already:

(2) New All Clad Stainless pans

Ceramic Coating that I'm going to put on my car

3 Dozen Personalized ProV1x

Probably going to buy a new knife as well -- something Japanese!

Wish I would have seen this post a week earlier. My wife and I just sold our 30 piece All Clad set for $500. She got Kitchen Craft because the All Clad stuff was too heavy for her. That All Clad stuff is expensive but it is well made and indestructible. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed.