Played this last weekend in my members handicap association club championship. There were two flights,( A flight 0-9 HC and B flight 10-26 HC ). Being a 15 HC at my club is was in the B flight.

Two day tournament with daily gross and net payouts and the bulk of winnings going to overall low gross and net winners.

Day one I shot an unspectacular 89 ( 74 net ) struggling mightily with my approach shots but didn't play myself out of the tourney by virtue of reasonable driving and good putting.

Day two again I struggled with my irons. But my driving was really good 8/13 fairways and my putting was outstanding especially down the  stretch one putting 4 of the last five holes! Low gross score of 81( 66 net ) for Sundays day money and tourney low net by 1 stroke over Saturdays leader. 

One of my most memorable rounds and my first individual victory in golf.

This was not an individual effort though, I owe everyone here at MGS for raising my level of awareness and golf IQ with everything we do and learn here at MSG  697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG 

• Like 9

Congratulations!