TESTERS WANTED! ×

LPGA PGA Tournament Home Rental

JimmyJohn

I hope my question isn’t too off topic? I live in a 3-bedroom pool - spa home directly on the 16th tee of the newly remodeled private Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, FL. It’s been awarded a LPGA inaugural tournament in May of 2020 and contemplating renting it out for the event. Is anyone familiar with process or point us in the right direction? Any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Don't know if it'll help but maybe contacting a relator that handles house rentals? Or maybe one of those vacation home rental sites?

I know here in Midland some of the folks across the street from the golf course for the LPGA event rented out their house, very positive experience from the ones I talked with.

Good luck, LPDA events are nice to attend. The gals are a class act !!

Chris

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

I hope my question isn’t too off topic? I live in a 3-bedroom pool - spa home directly on the 16th tee of the newly remodeled private Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, FL. It’s been awarded a LPGA inaugural tournament in May of 2020 and contemplating renting it out for the event. Is anyone familiar with process or point us in the right direction? Any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers,

I own a townhome in Augusta and rent it out for the Masters. During that period I basically make my entire years mortgage. While a LPGA event is certainly not the masters I would still give it a try. I recommend VRBO and or AirBnB. Don’t let the bad news stories scare you. There are ways to eliminate risk

I only rent to folks who are frequent flyers and have outstanding reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

I own a townhome in Augusta and rent it out for the Masters. During that period I basically make my entire years mortgage. While a LPGA event is certainly not the masters I would still give it a try. I recommend VRBO and or AirBnB. Don’t let the bad news stories scare you. There are ways to eliminate risk

I only rent to folks who are frequent flyers and have outstanding reviews.

Wow!
A buddy of mine rents their home in High Point, NC, when the furniture market comes to town each year. He gets about 6 mos worth of mortgages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers,

Another recommendation would be to contact the tournament website - there is normally someone assigned to arranging housing - you might reach out to that person. I knew tons of people who have done this for the PGAs at Whistling Straits and are up for the Ryder Cup next year.

Good luck - let us know how it goes

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD