Bridgestone tour BX

Align: Personalized Green Align XL  Text: Be the ball

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drawing a straight line on a curved surface can be harder than one might think, yet many golfers continue to employ the  "Sharpie method" if for no other reason than it takes little effort and there's

Testers announced!    

John-James, Blaine WA Yes Sharpie and line template  Titleist Pro V1X Align XL Choice Black, JJ 

Posted Images

• Aaron Mangabang, Frisco TX
  • Yes, I use a putting line
  • I use a plastic tool that grips the ball and mark with a blue sharpie 
  • Pro V1x
  • Align XL Choice - Thin blue line with “CEO” text
Edited by manga29

Roger Williams

yes!  I bought one of those plastic molds and used it for a while, but recently have purchased the Callaway ball with the 3 stripes...love the stripes, but not the ball; primarily use Titleist Pro V 1, AVX or the new Prototype ball.

play 3-4 times a week, Florida resident all year and belong to A Club in Sarasota.  Would love to evaluate some new prototypes..with stripes.

driver speed around 90+

thanks!

I’m a 78 year old avid golfer who has finally been able to lower his handicap..due to some terrific lessons and many hours of focused practice time.  My WITB is interesting as it includes a 2 year old Cobra driver, a Callaway 4 wood, 4 Taylor Made hybrids, PXG 0211 irons with Steel Fiber shafts, 2 ping wedges and a Callaway putter.  Love every one of my clubs.  I play a Titleist Pro V1X ball.

• Name and Location - Cory Frazier 
  • Do you putt using a line? - Yes, but also use the pre-drawn logos if they are long enough
  • If so, how do you currently draw the line? Hand drawn - Sharpie or Fabric Marker
  • Preferred Golf Ball Model Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • Align XL Choice (color/size/text, etc).  Head to Golfballs.com to see what options are available! - Green/standard size/text: Make the putt!
Edited by frazzman80

Jonny Walker  -- Newport News, VA

• Do you putt using a line?    YES
  • If so, how do you currently draw the line?     Free Hand with Red Sharpie with the Side Logo
  • Preferred Golf Ball Model:  Callaway Golf Chrome Soft X - White
  • Align XL Choice  - Red    Text  --JWRED--
On 12/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Drawing a straight line on a curved surface can be harder than one might think, yet many golfers continue to employ the  "Sharpie method" if for no other reason than it takes little effort and there's a clear absence of viable alternatives.  With that, Golfballs.com spawned the idea of Align XL, a custom print option that places a straight line 180° around the ball.  It's as simple as it appears and like all of its custom logos, Golfballs.com does everything in-house to maintain certain levels of quality control and fast turn-around times on all custom orders.

This opportunity is open to any dedicated golfers residing in the US.  We're seeking (6) dedicated individuals to test, review, and keep (1) dozen golf balls of your choice from anything on the Golfballs.com website.  Which is the vast majority of everything on the market!  To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

• Name and Location
  • Do you putt using a line?
  • If so, how do you currently draw the line?
  • Preferred Golf Ball Model
  • Align XL Choice (color/size/text, etc).  Head to Golfballs.com to see what options are available!

Good luck to all that apply.  Keep your eyes posted on this thread for the testers announcement next week.

Sam Choi, Las Vegas

Yes

Use line marker

Taylor Made TP5 Pix

Yellow.  SChoi

Paul - Memphis, TN

I don't know how I would putt without a putting line.

I typically draw the line as an extension of the existing line. 

Prefer Srixon Z-Star (will also take ProV1x)

Align XL Choice (black/AlignXLPersonalized/PKM)

On 12/5/2019 at 6:19 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Drawing a straight line on a curved surface can be harder than one might think, yet many golfers continue to employ the  "Sharpie method" if for no other reason than it takes little effort and there's a clear absence of viable alternatives.  With that, Golfballs.com spawned the idea of Align XL, a custom print option that places a straight line 180° around the ball.  It's as simple as it appears and like all of its custom logos, Golfballs.com does everything in-house to maintain certain levels of quality control and fast turn-around times on all custom orders.

This opportunity is open to any dedicated golfers residing in the US.  We're seeking (6) dedicated individuals to test, review, and keep (1) dozen golf balls of your choice from anything on the Golfballs.com website.  Which is the vast majority of everything on the market!  To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

• Name and Location
  • Do you putt using a line?
  • If so, how do you currently draw the line?
  • Preferred Golf Ball Model
  • Align XL Choice (color/size/text, etc).  Head to Golfballs.com to see what options are available!

Good luck to all that apply.  Keep your eyes posted on this thread for the testers announcement next week.

Andrew Bram, Arizona

always use a putt using a line 

curved plastic with cut out line

Titleist tour soft

black / ANDY/

John Giesler - Oakdale, CA

Currently use a black sharpie

Using an original version of the Line M Up tool, probably 12 years old or more

Titleist AVX (white)

Would like to use the Blue AlignXLPersonalized...but without any text (looks too distracting, but like the thicker line vs. the standard AlignXL)

Capture.JPG

Edited by j_giesler

Unergoose

• Charlie Perez
  • Yes I out a line on my bar
  • I use a plastic tool.  the kind the ball sits in and has a cut out a line
  • I play Por V1X's
  • Align XL - Coloraturas = Blue, Text = CLP, size standard
Edited by clp328
  • Charlie Perez - Atlanta GA
  • Yes I out a line on my bar
  • I use a plastic tool.  the kind the ball sits in and has a cut out a line
  • I play Por V1X's
  • Align XL - Coloraturas = Blue, Text = CLP, size standard
Edited by clp328
  • Name and Location      Ken,   Pace, Florida
  • Do you putt using a line?    Yes
  • If so, how do you currently draw the line?     Black line from Tour B RX logo across the top of ball
  • Preferred Golf Ball Model   Bridgestone Tour B RX Yellow
  • Align XL Choice (color/size/text)    Black/thin/Ken V