JohnSmalls

Hero World Challenge 2019

Our Sponsors

The best quote I have heard on Reed was Rory..."some like to kick him when he's down" Nuff said

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

So glad none of us gets judged on our past decisions and who we were when we were younger.

There is judgment in everything in life.  There are also consequences for our behavior and actions.

And if you really want to go there, you judged someone with your statement above, even with the words you didn't say.

Judgment is a part of life.  Just because it's a taboo word in the general public doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Not that I want to make this political in any way, but there is a certain segment of our culture who lives on social media and goes around finding ways to destroy people's lives simply by opposing their worldview choices.  Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have become the de facto social police, and people are losing jobs (and committing suicide) simply because of actions or opinions that in the past would have never raised an eyebrow.  But a certain younger "woke" generation thinks it's ok to destroy people's lives, simply because someone doesn't agree with their point of view.

For what it's worth, nothing I said above is news, or not already known.  If you want to defend Reed for being a total ass in public and cheating in golf, that's your prerogative.  I just see a young man with a lot of talent to play a game that in the past has demanded integrity and calling penalties on yourself, instead of being forced to have them called out to you, when you truly know you broke the rules.  It's a pattern of behavior that has followed Patrick Reed everywhere he's gone.  So it's not like this is a one off mistake that has never happened in the past.  He's habitual with this.  And I find it truly sad that this young man has disowned his own family.  What exactly did his parents do that was so unforgivable?  And since Reed won't speak about it publicly I guess we'll never know.  Truly sad though, and I don't believe this will end well when all is said and done with Reed in life.  There's more to this story that is yet to be written, and not in a positive way.  I almost pity him in a way, if he didn't seem to intentionally self-destruct so much.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Green Sheep Productions said:

Not sure if you heard, practice round at Royal Melbourne...

"On the first tee, from America... The Excavator"

IS he perhaps a distant relative to the long-time coach of Notre Dame basketball...Digger Phelps?