Lefty431

Honma tw x iron set

Anyone have any experience with these?  The txg review has peaked my interest?  I currently play P790/P770 combo set!  Looking for comparison or reviews or any type of feedback?  Thanks!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lefty431 said:

Anyone have any experience with these?  The txg review has peaked my interest?  I currently play P790/P770 combo set!  Looking for comparison or reviews or any type of feedback?  Thanks!

Got to try them at the Honma XP-1 Launch event. Gotta give 'em severall thumbs up. They're friggin' gorgeous and pretty easy to hit - just tried them on the range, but they're excellent irons. I haven't tried the P790/770's, but the I'd say the XP-1's could hold their own with anyone...

• Like 2

Honma is a brand that isn’t widely available and is a jdm product that despite being on a forum many don’t know about or have an interest in. Finding reviews on them is going to be hard

I'd love to see these vs P790 - given that the 790 really is the market leader (in terms of units sold) in hollow body irons. The TXG boys really spoke very highly of these - keen to know if they're worth the "upgrade"!