Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Tommy Two Gloves Arrested!!!

1 minute ago, jlukes said:

If I was banging prostitutes, i'd double up on gloves as well

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I'm out of touch.........I never knew they called it a "quick visit"

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

If I was banging prostitutes, i'd double up on gloves as well

Priceless

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

There goes two sponsors and a career (such that it was)... pretty sad when you think about it.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

24 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

There goes two sponsors and a career (such that it was)... pretty sad when you think about it.  

I don’t know, it didn’t affect Robert Kraft too much. 😜

Seriously though, nothing about that story was good. You’re right, the whole thing was just sad. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Am I the only one that found the sheriff a little creepy in the press conference?  Seemed quite unprofessional!

The one image I saw had the two female cops surrounding the sheriff, and the one lady on the left was smiling one of those, "yeah, we entrapped that bastard and I am loving every minute of this," grin on her face.

There's something wrong with the way law enforcement engages in these prostitution stings against the men.  There was a guy I knew from quite a few years ago who showed up at a hotel and was solicited by an undercover female cop, but he walked away from the incident, but because he entered the hotel room they arrested him and brought charges against him.  I mean, if you aren't engaging in an act, and you refuse said act before you even exchange money, where is the crime in this?

So much muddy in these water in my mind.  And on the scale of criminal activity, this pales in comparison to 90% of the corruption currently encompassing Washington, DC.  I mean, if we even knew half of the illegal activity surrounding certain Senators and Congressmen, we'd need to hold emergency elections to replace upwards of 75% of Congress.

Edited by GSwag
  • :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

31 minutes ago, GSwag said:

And on the scale of criminal activity, this pales in comparison to 90% of the corruption currently encompassing Washington, DC.  I mean, if we even knew half of the illegal activity surrounding certain Senators and Congressmen, we'd need to hold emergency elections to replace upwards of 75% of Congress.

🤔

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

2 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

🤔

perception of what is "legal" is very strained in our current day and age.  How much money do congressman make from lobbyists and other well funded entities during their tenure in DC?  Obama entered the Senate pretty poor, and left the White House a multi-millionaire.

How much money have the Clinton's made off of foreign entities through their "Foundation"?

Sigh, I really must apologize for introducing politics into this, but I hate these whole police prostitution stings.  They entrap so many men on methods that are shady at best, and depending on who you ask, border on unconstitutional.

I won't get into the in's and out's of political corruption except to say, regardless of which side of the isle you lean, politicians are ALL corrupt in some form or fashion.  Welcome to modern day politics.  We fight over the stupid s*** while they control the world.  It's a slight of hand, magic trick meant to divide and conquer! 

I have no issue with law enforcement sting operations.  Although, they should be conducted in a professional manner with a certain ethical standard.  That doesn't seem to always be the case. 

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

I have no issue with law enforcement sting operations.  Although, they should be conducted in a professional manner with a certain ethical standard.  That doesn't seem to always be the case. 

That's the part of this thing that grates on me.  That image of that woman on the left of the sheriff with that s*** eating grin on her face is HORRIBLE optics for law enforcement.  Whatever happened to "to protect and to serve?"  Now it just seems like they will try any trick to trip people up just to get an arrest, and then gloat over it.  Ruining people's lives, one shady method after another.

It's like speeding traps in little hick towns.  They reduce the speed limit in a very rural area from like 65 to 35 in 1/10 of a mile, and the cop is just sitting right by the 35 mph sign like a spider waiting for an insect to walk into his web and get stuck.  These little towns make 75 % of their revenue off of people driving through their crap little town and got caught "speeding".

My point to all of this is that life is hard enough without the people who are sworn to protect the public going around screwing otherwise innocent people out of their time, money, and reputation, based on shoddy police work and tricks to make an arrest and make themselves look good.

Look, I get it, I wouldn't be a cop in this day and age, and there are far too many police officers being killed in the line of duty.  But a small part of me thinks that this has been decades in the making of police abusing their authority - especially in the south, where racial animosity between the police and certain minority communities borders on war.

I have very little sympathy for the man.  A married man while travelling away from home seeks out something on the internet, goes to a hotel room with a woman, and hands over $60.  I've traveled a good bit for work over the last 50 years, and never went looking for a quick "adjustment" like this.  I understand that many have opinions on these types of sting operations, or even about the whole issue of consensual paid sex, but in the end Gainey and the other 123 men were knowingly breaking the law.  And its not the police ruining their lives, its themselves.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

2 hours ago, GSwag said:

That's the part of this thing that grates on me.  That image of that woman on the left of the sheriff with that s*** eating grin on her face is HORRIBLE optics for law enforcement.  Whatever happened to "to protect and to serve?"  Now it just seems like they will try any trick to trip people up just to get an arrest, and then gloat over it.  Ruining people's lives, one shady method after another.

It's like speeding traps in little hick towns.  They reduce the speed limit in a very rural area from like 65 to 35 in 1/10 of a mile, and the cop is just sitting right by the 35 mph sign like a spider waiting for an insect to walk into his web and get stuck.  These little towns make 75 % of their revenue off of people driving through their crap little town and got caught "speeding".

My point to all of this is that life is hard enough without the people who are sworn to protect the public going around screwing otherwise innocent people out of their time, money, and reputation, based on shoddy police work and tricks to make an arrest and make themselves look good.

Look, I get it, I wouldn't be a cop in this day and age, and there are far too many police officers being killed in the line of duty.  But a small part of me thinks that this has been decades in the making of police abusing their authority - especially in the south, where racial animosity between the police and certain minority communities borders on war.

A neighboring county is fighting the sheriff over this very issue as we speak!  It seems the sheriff has been profiting from the speed trap he set up on Interstate 77 while the county is left to pay the salaries of the additional staff required to cover the excessive court proceedings that have resulted from the speed trap.  The county has essentially had to set up an entire court (12 hours per day - 5 days per week) to handle nothing but traffic related offenses on the Interstate.  While the sheriff's office is reaping the financial benefits, the county is losing money as a result of the additional professional staff.

It's been my experience, elected sheriff's are far less professional and follow a far less ethical standard than police forces who are hired by city managers and the like.  Maybe my little corner of the world is unique in this but that's definitely the norm here.

But as Dave said, it's not the police in this instance at fault!  The optics of the press conference aside, Gainey made his choices.

6 hours ago, vrnyn said:

Doesn't seem to be hurting Tommy's game!

image.png.6ae8000a0a2236090804ddda1a205887.png

If that's the case, I'd hate to see it hurt his game 🤣.

16 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

image.png.6ae8000a0a2236090804ddda1a205887.png

If that's the case, I'd hate to see it hurt his game 🤣.

Higher OWGR than me that’s for sure. 
Shot 66, 68, currently T15 on KFT Q school, pretty good considering the legal troubles he’s currently having. 

:taylormade-small: M5 9.0* 
:titelist-small: 915d 18* & 21*
:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4&5
:titelist-small: ZB 6-P
:titelist-small: SM7 52-F, 56-S & SM6 60-K
:cameron-small: Futura X5

Tommy “Two Gloves” needs to take advantage of this “opportunity” with new sponsorships. He should change his moniker to Tommy “Two Trojans” and pick up Trojan Condoms as a sponsor. And also Untuckit.

Perhaps a testimonial “When I’m not on the course I like to Untuckit, and for $60....”

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

1 hour ago, vrnyn said:

Higher OWGR than me that’s for sure. 
Shot 66, 68, currently T15 on KFT Q school, pretty good considering the legal troubles he’s currently having. 

Maybe Tiger overlooked him.  Too late for Patrick Reed to feign an injury and call up a replacement? 😉

Perhaps “Dude Wipes” is a possible sponsor?

On 12/12/2019 at 9:01 AM, GSwag said:

The one image I saw had the two female cops surrounding the sheriff, and the one lady on the left was smiling one of those, "yeah, we entrapped that bastard and I am loving every minute of this," grin on her face.

There's something wrong with the way law enforcement engages in these prostitution stings against the men.  There was a guy I knew from quite a few years ago who showed up at a hotel and was solicited by an undercover female cop, but he walked away from the incident, but because he entered the hotel room they arrested him and brought charges against him.  I mean, if you aren't engaging in an act, and you refuse said act before you even exchange money, where is the crime in this?

So much muddy in these water in my mind.  And on the scale of criminal activity, this pales in comparison to 90% of the corruption currently encompassing Washington, DC.  I mean, if we even knew half of the illegal activity surrounding certain Senators and Congressmen, we'd need to hold emergency elections to replace upwards of 75% of Congress.

That my friend is my sentiments exactly--- Around here Myrtle Beach and the county get on their prostitute "jags" as I call them and make a big public deal out of it while the crack dealers and meth makers keep on polluting our streets with deadly drugs. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 12/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, sixcat said:

A neighboring county is fighting the sheriff over this very issue as we speak!  It seems the sheriff has been profiting from the speed trap he set up on Interstate 77 while the county is left to pay the salaries of the additional staff required to cover the excessive court proceedings that have resulted from the speed trap.  The county has essentially had to set up an entire court (12 hours per day - 5 days per week) to handle nothing but traffic related offenses on the Interstate.  While the sheriff's office is reaping the financial benefits, the county is losing money as a result of the additional professional staff.

It's been my experience, elected sheriff's are far less professional and follow a far less ethical standard than police forces who are hired by city managers and the like.  Maybe my little corner of the world is unique in this but that's definitely the norm here.

But as Dave said, it's not the police in this instance at fault!  The optics of the press conference aside, Gainey made his choices.

What county is this because I know where I 77 begins and ends at. If you do not feel comfortable telling me on open forum PM me if you wish or ignore me either way

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

9 hours ago, RoverRick said:

Tommy “Two Gloves” needs to take advantage of this “opportunity” with new sponsorships. He should change his moniker to Tommy “Two Trojans” and pick up Trojan Condoms as a sponsor. And also Untuckit.

Perhaps a testimonial “When I’m not on the course I like to Untuckit, and for $60....”

Hey Rick if I un retire and go back to playing on the minis again in the Super Senior division will you be my agent? Sounds like you lined up some good sponsors for old Tommy there. 

G

What county is this because I know where I 77 begins and ends at. If you do not feel comfortable telling me on open forum PM me if you wish or ignore me either way

No issues with it at all. Carroll County, Virginia. The county where I77 enters Virginia from North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

10 hours ago, sixcat said:

No issues with it at all. Carroll County, Virginia. The county where I77 enters Virginia from North Carolina.

Thanks know where it is right through Fancy Gap and then about 20 miles up it merges with I -81 at Wytheville and then splits off again. Have not trucked up that way in years

G

Thanks know where it is right through Fancy Gap and then about 20 miles up it merges with I -81 at Wytheville and then splits off again. Have not trucked up that way in years

Next time you’re passing through, let me know. I’ll treat you to a round at my home club.

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

Next time you’re passing through, let me know. I’ll treat you to a round at my home club.

Thanks for the offer man. I do not long distance truck any more have not done so for many years. In fact I hope to be retiring and getting out of a truck for good around April

G

Hey Rick if I un retire and go back to playing on the minis again in the Super Senior division will you be my agent? Sounds like you lined up some good sponsors for old Tommy there. 

Something tells me that like me, the sponsors you would get the most benefit from being associated with would be Chester’s Fried Chicken and Dickey’s BBQ.

2 hours ago, RoverRick said:

Something tells me that like me, the sponsors you would get the most benefit from being associated with would be Chester’s Fried Chicken and Dickey’s BBQ.

Well believe it or not I do not eat chicken. Dickey's BBQ is ok as long as I can add some of my Eastern NC pepper vinegar sauce or Texas Pete. But if you come up with enough bucks I can say I love chicken.

G