h5,h6,h8,h9

8i,9i,PW, GW, SW

putter

callaway supersoft

play different courses

80-100 rounds per year

• Tony Huffman in South Phoenix, Arizona
  • I use my range finder at our driving range
  • I am 57 (tomorrow I will be 57) and just started golfing for the first time in my life 6 years ago. The technology today is totally awesome like the Arccos system that I use. Utilizing the capability new technology provides gives the golfer instant feedback while you are golfing to identify what went wrong or what went right. I had the older launch monitor and am interested to see what improvements have been made. I am totally on board with technology helping the golfer learn quicker

• Jacob Pentz   BEAVERFALLS PA
  • How do you currently get your yardages? I waste time searching for yardage markers or take usually an unlucky/uneducated guess.
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf? I feel it'd be a huge improvement on my game especially after playing with individuals that do use the devices. I'm definitely a believer. 

I've been researching range finding devices but on a strict budget would like to confirm product reliability and functionality before purchasing.  I really hope i can be selected for this Testing.

Edited by Hardluck51

I'll test and give a excellent review, but I live in the Northeast and it might not be for some months.

• Tony Traeger / Charleston, SC
  • Nikon Coolshot 40 rangefinder 
  • technology can speed up the game

ROY MCCOLLUM 

Myrtle Beach SC

I believe Advancement of golf technology has open the door for many to try the sport and realize how much fun it can be. Many of my friends have taken up golf just because of technology available.

I Currently use Arccos sensors on all my clubs and Arccos caddie support for yardage.

I would love to try out this product but not sure there is anything on the market for amateur golfers as efficient and easy to use as Arccos.

After 5 rounds with Arccos, all clubs are fixed yardages and displayed on your iPhone or Apple Watch for your next shot.  Hole locations are created in a closeup view to give accurate overhead views of greens. Mid handicap players don’t need slope and all the other fantastic knowledge available in $500 range finders, we just need to hit the green🤪

Simple, aim and shoot!

With the annual $49 Caddie Plus, yardages are adjusted to wind, temperatures.

Disappointed that cause I have old sky caddie I cant test a new one. Seems like I be a great person to compare dr models.  Love to test one.

Rich Wilson Wichita ks. 

Northwest Arkansas 

Never  used anything electronic on the course. Always look for markers or guess. 
Would be excited to try it out but if I spent any more $$ on golf equipment, may lead to a divorce. 

My name is Charles Thompson. I live in Chicago suburbs. I currently eyeball most distance or use my buddy's eyes, his are alot better then mine.  I have used other tech,  but I feel like it gets in the way of my pace of play.  I think tech is great as long as it does not mess with the rythm of golf.

Scott Tennessee

garment range finder watch

I love anything to help me play better

Ranger finder are more important  then

the latest or greatest driver or Irons

• Name and Location

john Tallent - West Jordan, Utah

•  How do you currently get your yardages?

i currently use a bushnell V3 range finder

• How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf?

Technology plays an important role in making the game more fun, and accessible to wider audience. Tools like this also have the potential to drastically speed up pace of play. 

Charlie DeVerna

Long Island/Pinehurst,NC

Garmin G20

If you don't have a swing/stroke, technology means very little. However if you do, especially with clubs versus putter, tech helps for sure. Regarding GPS, I am not in love with what I am using. I also think if you play alot of different courses, good GPS helps with distance(s) and flag locations alot.Definitley an advantage and will save a few strokes per round.

• Name and Location: Carlos ... Houston TX
  • How do you currently get your yardages? GPS watch
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf? It's an advantage. Statistics helps improve my gave. 

Gary Goetz-Cincinnati,Ohio

I use yardage markers on the course.

I think one of these would take the guess work out what club to hit.

• Name and Location:  P.J. Evans, live in Colorado - play golf year-round and travel to play
  • How do you currently get your yardages?  Use a RangeFinder, though I was one of the early adopters of GPS for golf among my friends; I had the original SkyGolf SG2 in ~2004.
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf?  Absolutely love it!!  I'm an Engineer and everything I do is about the data!!

• German Zavala - San Antonio TX 
  • I currently use a rangefinder, and yardage markers
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf? I love the progress and technology that comes with new devices.  I appreciate the opportunity to test new equipment 

• Papa John - Laguna Niguel, CA
  • Yardage marker and rangefinder
  • Good technology can make the game more fun; if it operates quickly and accurately it can also help speed the time of a round.

• Name and Location
  • How do you currently get your yardages?
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf?

• David Chavez - Santa Cruz, Ca
  • I currently use a Garmin Approach S3 Golf Watch and course markers
  • I was late to the game with range finders. I was using course markers for years while everyone else using range finders. It took me loosing a few bets before I put both feet in the water. I don't think I could live without my Garmin S3 now, especially on course that are new too me. If fact, the more information you can get for course management, the better.

I have a Sky Caddie 400 and would love to be a tester for the 500 Model.  Great product even for Seniors, we like toys too.

• Duane Mayeda Richmond Hill GA
  • yardages through Nikon Coolshot
  • How do you feel about technology's relationship with golf- love it!