gobama84

X-Golf

Have any of you played X-Golf?  If so, what are you thoughts.  Myself, my son and grandson are going tomorrow to check it out.

Loyd

• Like 1

AN XGOLF just opened up a few miles from me but havent been there yet. Let me know how it was!

• Like 2

Really enjoyed it.  My son, a 4 handicap said it was enjoyable also.  Nice when the weather is not cooperating.

• Like 3

Never heard it of till now. So I looked it up. It's The Future of Golf! Well, indoors that is.

I'd try it - looks fun - why not? If I were in a bar or if the weather got bad for more than a day or two here.... I'd go try it. But, where I live Real Golf outdoor is available year round. A guy tried something like this here a few years back but it flopped. I never got the time to go check it out. Also heard the location sucked. I suspect in larger markets or places where Real! golf isn't available year round it might go over well. Anyway... it looks fun.

• Like 1

Looks fun. We have a top golf swing suite that just opened in my town. Looks like basically the same idea. 

• Like 2

An X-Golf just opened about 20 mins from me.  It's only been open to the public for 5 days and was closed on Christmas so haven't got a chance to test it out yet.  I'm hoping to visit some time in Jan and see how it is compared to the other indoor sims I usually go to.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

An X-Golf just opened about 20 mins from me.  It's only been open to the public for 5 days and was closed on Christmas so haven't got a chance to test it out yet.  I'm hoping to visit some time in Jan and see how it is compared to the other indoor sims I usually go to.

Remember the epic comeback at St. Andrews? That was a good time ….😎😎😎😎😎😙

Those do look interesting -- safe to say the graphics are more realistic/less cartoonish? 

• Like 2