pulledabill

Stopped by Bandon today

Our Sponsors

Stopped in at Bandon today on my way to the Redwoods. Placed was packed and the players were blessed with a gorgeous December day. Amazing to see plate from Utah, NY, Wisconsin, Ohio, and a couple of Canadian Providences.As an Oregonian I need to get back down asap while its winter rates are cheap..cough..cough.

• Like 4

I just spent 3 days at the resort. Last Monday-Wednesday. We didn’t get the great weather, but did have the great fun.

Love. That. Place.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pulledabill said:

Stopped in at Bandon today on my way to the Redwoods. Placed was packed and the players were blessed with a gorgeous December day. Amazing to see plate from Utah, NY, Wisconsin, Ohio, and a couple of Canadian Providences.As an Oregonian I need to get back down asap while its winter rates are cheap..cough..cough.

You can get great weather on the Oregon Coast!!  And then other days... you don't!  I need a "spur-of-the-moment" trip when the weather is supposed to be good for a few days.  

• Like 1

I have yet to hear anyone say a negative word about Bandon.  Disney World for golfers.

• Like 1

It is the best golf resort in America...possibly the world. Is it cheap.....Well based on what you get for your money...Maybe. Have been 3 times. Time to go again. Sheep Ranch opens 6/1/20....Baaaaa...Ha

• Like 3

My wife wants me to take a once-in-a-lifetime golf trip for my upcoming 50th birthday, and Bandon is a strong contender.

• Like 3

My wife wants me to take a once-in-a-lifetime golf trip for my upcoming 50th birthday, and Bandon is a strong contender.

That's nice that she wants you to go for your 50th.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, HardcoreLooper said:

FYI to anyone planning a Bandon Dunes trip.  If you would like some company, and can give me enough notice, I will try to make the trip.  It's a 7.5 hour drive for me.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Kenny B said:

FYI to anyone planning a Bandon Dunes trip.  If you would like some company, and can give me enough notice, I will try to make the trip.  It's a 7.5 hour drive for me.

@Kenny B - I will keep that in mind.

• Like 2