Our Sponsors

38 minutes ago, FlyboyAF said:

You are welcome my man!! The reason I put it out there was that it took so much longer to go through the process myself due to the lack of consolidated information out there. Glad I could help stimulate some ideas! The hitting mat is one of the most important parts and the option I chose should be well within your budget (Real Feel Golf Mats). They will save your wrists and arm joints as well as have the added benefit of giving you feedback on your strike. If you hit a fat shot on these mats, you will hit a fat shot on your simulator....none of that bouncing up into the ball and making you think that you hit a great shot lol.

I knew that I was going to spend on the launch monitor side, so did a little research on things like Skytrak, Optishot, and even Flightscope. I would go out and see if you could find a GC2 with HMT. You can get a refurbished set for about half of what the GC Quad would cost you. the HMT part gives you the ability to see where you are striking the ball on the club face while the GC2 part is the launch data. Still highly accurate and provides the most useful info to help you get better! 

You are seriously inspiring me ... to persuade my bro to build one in his house or garage. He definitely has the room.

• Haha 1

DRIVER :ping-small: G410 PLUS 10.5°  TENSEI CK ORANGE 60 S

FAIRWAY :ping-small: G410 3/14.5°  PROJECT X EVENFLOW BLACK 85 6.0

HYBRIDS :ping-small: G410 19°, 20°  ALTA CB 70 RED

IRONS :mizuno-small: JPX 900 FORGED 5-PW  PROJECT X LZ 5.5

WEDGES :cleveland-small: CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°

PUTTER :ping-small: KARSTEN ANSER 33"

BALL :wilson_staff_small: DUO U

This is absolutely incredible! Congrats to you and thank you for sharing the wealth of information. You are an inspiration and we are all green with envy.

• Like 1

Just WoW.

Just started looking at this stuff here in SoCal due to club closures from Covid-19.

you went deep and ultimate, where I would never go, so I’m very jealous, and extremely impressed. Your setup is awesome. I’m probably going to end up with just a new in the garage haha, but congrats on your work mate, it’s beyond awesome.

• Haha 1

Currently testing for review:

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi

:ping-small: G400 LSTec driver 10° on Aldila X-Torsion Stiff

:callaway-small: 816 Alpha 3-wood 15° On Aldila Rogue Stiff

:callaway-small: 815 GBB Alpha hybrid 19° On Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

:benhogan-small: Ptx Pro 5-P irons on KBS Tour V 110 S

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on recoil 780 StifF

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

Hi.  Just starting out on this venture.  Can you tell me how much space is in between your screen and wall?  I see everywhere most places recommend 12", curious if thats what you have.  Also, have you had any issues hitting the wood frame and having to dodge a hot ball?

Thanks

Your project is so much higher quality than mine! I would LIVE in that room!

Here’s mine:

8A965F2F-C762-426C-BC6E-08C44CA3A6E9.jpeg.8fbc001e5d0cf6848408873ed8450e52.jpeg

• Like 1

“He’s a Cinderella story. A former assistant groundskeeper about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!” — Carl Spackler