Sign in to follow this  
perseveringgolfer

Lost in Space!

Our Sponsors

Grew up with the original series and loved it.

Netflix re-did the series last year and it was very good, imo.

series 2 due out on Netflix next Tuesday, Christmas Eve. Looking forward to binge watching.

P.S I see there is a sequel to 'A Quiet Place' due out soon. I thought the ending of the first movie was great and just screamed out (not if you were in the movie) for a follow up.

• Like 1

I started watching the new Lost in Space but stopped because life got in the way. I may try and watch the remaining season 1 episodes during the Christmas break.

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I started watching the new Lost in Space but stopped because life got in the way. I may try and watch the remaining season 1 episodes during the Christmas break.

It's one of the better made for Netflix series. Hopefully the second season is just as good! 

• Like 2

I’m looking forward to season 2, I’ll watch it after Christmas of course.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

season 2 was good, not quite as good as the first one, but potential for season 3

My wife is loving it - she was a huge Lost in Space fan as a kid.

My sister loved it - it was on opposite sone show that I liked (something like Branded). So the kid who behaved better during the week got to pick the show.

I think that I saw every episode of Lost in Space. 🤪🤣

27 minutes ago, revkev said:

My wife is loving it - she was a huge Lost in Space fan as a kid.

My sister loved it - it was on opposite sone show that I liked (something like Branded). So the kid who behaved better during the week got to pick the show.

I think that I saw every episode of Lost in Space. emoji34.png🤪🤣

Wow...talk about blast from the past.  I was a huge fan.   I got to see Angela Cartwright at a fan fest thing in California when I was about 11, she might have been my first crush 😍

I loved going around the house flapping my arms and saying, Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!  Ha

• Like 4

On 1/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, perseveringgolfer said:

season 2 was good, not quite as good as the first one, but potential for season 3

I'd agree - first season was much better, however, season 2 is still better than a lot of shows out there. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Wow...talk about blast from the past.  I was a huge fan.   I got to see Angela Cartwright at a fan fest thing in California when I was about 11, she might have been my first crush 😍

I loved going around the house flapping my arms and saying, Danger Will Robinson...Danger!!  Ha

just an 'interesting' piece of trivia but apparently the robot only said Danger Will Robinson ONCE in the history of the show! The other times he just said "Danger Danger..." to anyone that was around.

I also used to say Danger Danger Will Robinson (I still do when theres an awkward moment with strangers and someone is reversing their car towards us or similar), I either get funny looks or a smile of recognition, it could be a smile acknowledging I've been let out of the care home for the day, but I like to think they get my joke. 😉 

• Like 2