Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2020 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

FG Final.jpg

26 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Fair enough! There have been a lot more trades and FA moves than normal this off season!

Yeah. I’m in a local keeper league with 11 of my buddies and all the free agent moves and trades are gonna make people have to do more research than normal. I can believe how many big name players switched teams. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Yeah. I’m in a local keeper league with 11 of my buddies and all the free agent moves and trades are gonna make people have to do more research than normal. I can believe how many big name players switched teams. 

@Lacassem runs our local league and it’s a lot of fun. 12 teams, auction draft, 3 year contracts, and keep 4-6 players each year. There’s a whole bunch of other nuances that make it a blast. But I like the contracts because it really makes you feel like you’re building a team for multiple seasons. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

[mention=85612]Lacassem[/mention] runs our local league and it’s a lot of fun. 12 teams, auction draft, 3 year contracts, and keep 4-6 players each year. There’s a whole bunch of other nuances that make it a blast. But I like the contracts because it really makes you feel like you’re building a team for multiple seasons. 

We do an auction draft as well. Our league does 2 keepers per year and they cost you $5 more than the year before. Keep anybody for as long as you want. The guy that has won it the last 2 years manage to get Mahomes for $7 2 years ago. This year another guy got Lamar for $1!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

We do an auction draft as well. Our league does 2 keepers per year and they cost you $5 more than the year before. Keep anybody for as long as you want. The guy that has won it the last 2 years manage to get Mahomes for $7 2 years ago. This year another guy got Lamar for $1!

Haha yeah similar for us. Your auction bid is good for up to 3 years. Going into year 3’you can add up to 3 years for an additional cost for each year you add, but that contract becomes guaranteed regardless of injury, so it can be risky projecting a guy out that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

8 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

This was me with nick chubb .40 this year. Stud running back core for me all for less than $3.00. Chubb, Henry and Aaron Jones 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Just now, Lacassem said:

This was me with nick chubb .40 this year. Stud running back core for me all for less than $3.00. Chubb, Henry and Aaron Jones 

We should also mention our budget is $26 and we start at .10 haha

We should also mention our budget is $26 and we start at .10 haha

We do a $200 budget.

We do a $200 budget.

I feel that is much more the normal budget. The rules we use goes way back to Mark’s dad starting the league and needing to see stats in the newspaper... so points are bracketed like 0-40 yards rushing is 0 points, 40-80 is 2, 80-125 is 6... makes for a very interesting league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang, it's been so long I forgot about our Fantasy League.  I had to reload my Fantrax page and re-familiarize myself with the website.  It will be interesting to see how the layoff and lack of patrons affects the players.  

I was just looking at the field and it seems there are more Champions Tour players than normal?  As of now, all (8) of my team are planning to be there 😍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 2 weeks later...

Logged back in for the first time in a while.

My team still sucks, LOL!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

On 5/19/2020 at 9:02 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Had a brief chat with Fantrax about the schedule and conferred with the other commishes. Seems the PGA officially counts the US Open and Masters in the 20-21 schedule since it occurs after the Tour Championship. So Fantrax followed suit and this fantasy season will end with the Tour Championship as our final event and the PGA as our only major. Sucks, but what can you do. 

Looking to 2021, I have a hard time starting the golf league right back up so we can capture these events. The leagues take a lot of attention so the prospect of running golf and football at the same time isn't very appealing. 

At this point, I think the best course of action is to continue our season with the original playoff format playing as many events as we get, watch the new fall events as fans, then start golf back up after football is over. Any opposed?

Sorry, late to the party! As a commissioner for the FF league I play in, I get it. I'm down for whatever everyone else is, and whatever is easiest on mr enrique

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Anyone care to make a trade to kick off the restart of the season! Everyone's available!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Anyone care to make a trade to kick off the restart of the season! Everyone's available!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I knew it wouldn’t be long!

LETS MAKE A DEAL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Logged back in for the first time in a while.

My team still sucks, LOL!

I found the same today. I was hoping the lockdown would have magically fixed it but no such luck. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

i logged in but no players are shown as playing  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I was going to say the same thing.  I was glad @GolfSpy STUDque sent the message about the restart!  I had to remember my log-in 🤣

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I'm terrible at fantasy golf apparently but that email fired me right up! Can't wait to watch actual sports on TV again soon. I've been spending too much attention to my wife and children.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

They won’t show as playing until late tonight or tomorrow I believe. The field isn’t actually set until tonight as the players can still commit or withdrawal until then.

They won’t show as playing until late tonight or tomorrow I believe. The field isn’t actually set until tonight as the players can still commit or withdrawal until then.

But but but I want to get a head start and see who is playing. It is all enrique’s fault for sending that message.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I actually remembered my password on the first try.

I'm just as amazed as the rest of you are!!! 🤣

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

The field is crazy: all but one guy on my roster (Tringale) is in the field this week.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

The field is crazy: all but one guy on my roster (Tringale) is in the field this week.

are there no check marks on there for players in the field this week?  Or is my whole roster off? haha

31 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

are there no check marks on there for players in the field this week?  Or is my whole roster off? haha

No check marks yet. I think the field is finalized today.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

1 minute ago, poprocksncoke said:

Well great, Fantrax not loading.............

Mine took a bit for the first log in last night.  As soon as I refreshed it was good

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I just saw the trade offer & trade executed emails from FTx, involving our leagues leading wheeler n' dealer. It was yet another sign that life is on the return to normal 🙂.  

The site required several attempts to load up, but did and look OK.  I had to go in a see just who the heck all the old dudes are that make up my team and whether any have moved onto the Champions Tour.

Is it a bad sign when you have to use the "expand all" function to see where you are in the standings? 🤣

I just saw the trade offer & trade executed emails from FTx, involving our leagues leading wheeler n' dealer. It was yet another sign that life is on the return to normal .  
The site required several attempts to load up, but did and look OK.  I had to go in a see just who the heck all the old dudes are that make up my team and whether any have moved onto the Champions Tour.

It is actually the second time I have traded CHIII! I didn’t even realize I had picked him up again before the shut down.

I am also still looking to make some more trades. Would still like to acquire Rory and/or possibly JT. All my players are always available!