2020 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FG Final.jpg

Our Sponsors

You know how you can tell if your team sucks, other than you are losing every week?  Nobody is asking for them via a trade.  😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

CURRENTLY TESTING: SkyCaddie SX400

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS 2020 MYGOLFSPY FANTASY GOLF CHAMPION APOLLOSHOWL We got everything we could've hoped for in this year's finals. In the end, one stands above the rest. It is with great honor tha

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and the Playoff Format Here's a quick rundown of how the polls shook out and how they affect your week-to-week team management.... Draft Date &a

Welcome to Fantasy Golf... in the year 2020! So, you've heard the siren's call and decided that this year is going to be the year you're going to take the forum by storm and earn that lovely MGS

Posted Images

You know how you can tell if your team sucks, other than you are losing every week?  Nobody is asking for them via a trade. 

I just sent ya one! Let me know what ya think.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Hey @blackngold_blood, I appreciate your attempt at that trade, but I'm good. Perhaps in a couple of weeks when you'll be looking to move everything around again we can talk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

Hey [mention=55774]blackngold_blood[/mention], I appreciate your attempt at that trade, but I'm good. Perhaps in a couple of weeks when you'll be looking to move everything around again we can talk.

No worries. I’m actually close to liking my team but looking to make 1 or 2 more moves to really be happy!

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

9 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

No worries. I’m actually close to liking my team but looking to make 1 or 2 more moves to really be happy!

You say that now... but I know you too well

• Like 4

Down week up coming for team Obi Wan Shankobi...

I feel that way too. Good week one, poor week two, and I expect a poor week 3. I like my team but only have 3 players and the ones playing are the ones that I would normally drop.
  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

18 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I feel that way too. Good week one, poor week two, and I expect a poor week 3. I like my team but only have 3 players and the ones playing are the ones that I would normally drop.

I've been scrambling just to get 4 guys in the field each week. I wouldn't know what a good week looked like at this point!

• Like 3

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I just sent ya one!emoji846.png Let me know what ya think.

Thanks, but no thanks.  Looking for good things out of him when he starts playing again.

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

You do have a good team and that is more reason not to trade with you. 🤣

CURRENTLY TESTING: SkyCaddie SX400

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

You do have a good team and that is more reason not to trade with you.
I didn't figure you would accept that one. It was just meant to get the negotiations going! I probably would have gave you something for Palmer had you not dropped him.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

🤔🤦‍♂️😰

17 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

🤔🤦‍♂️😰

1613167014_giphy(6).gif.e1b55f26851b9dfe576c11e053d88f2e.gif

On 2/3/2020 at 11:31 AM, blackngold_blood said:

I didn't figure you would accept that one. It was just meant to get the negotiations going! I probably would have gave you something for Palmer had you not dropped him.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have Palmer...

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

I have Palmer...

What do you want for him?

42 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

What do you want for him?

Open to offers. I’m willing to package guys for Rahm or Schauffele. Not sure what you’d want for Snedeker. 

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

1 minute ago, jddaigneault said:

Open to offers. I’m willing to package guys for Rahm or Schauffele. Not sure what you’d want for Snedeker. 

Xander and Sneds are gone. I traded them last night to @Bucky CC for Koepka and Rose. I will do some looking at ur roster and see what we can do. 

• Like 1

You say that now... but I know you too well

Getting really close now. Just need to get either Poston or Morikawa and possibly Rory and I’m where I want to be!

Is there a certain time that players are free agents? Also when do all players switch from free agents to waivers for the week?
I tried to pick up someone this morning and everybody was already set to waivers so I can’t pick up anybody until they clear on Tuesday. I missed out on a couple guys in the last waiver run and have an empty roster spot to fill.

The times were posted somewhere in the thread and should be on Fantrax somewhere.

Basically after the waiver on Tuesday players become FA. Any player dropped as part of the Tuesday waiver wire remains on waivers until the Wednesday waiver wire. Players dropped on Wednesday waiver wire become FA Thursday morning. At some time before the start of the tournament all players go on waivers again.

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The times were posted somewhere in the thread and should be on Fantrax somewhere.

Basically after the waiver on Tuesday players become FA. Any player dropped as part of the Tuesday waiver wire remains on waivers until the Wednesday waiver wire. Players dropped on Wednesday waiver wire become FA Thursday morning. At some time before the start of the tournament all players go on waivers again.

The only thing I found listed on Fantrax is the roster lock 5 minutes before the first tee time. I can’t find anywhere when the players go from free agents to waivers. I remember it posted about them going to free agents after the Tuesday waiver claim but never anything about when they go back on waivers.

It isn’t a huge deal but I didn’t want to pick someone up for my empty slot until I knew if I missed out on my couple waiver claims. I just assumed they would remain free agents until the rosters locked.

Again not a huge deal just looking for some clarity so I don’t make the same mistake again.