GolfSpy STUDque

Hot Links...

Scoring: CLICK HERE

Fantasy 101: Click Here

Draft Prep: Click Here

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and Playoff Format: CLICK HERE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

Just to be clear, the system auto selects the top four ranked players on our roster and in the field for each event - and there is no option to change that line-up?

Each week the system will use the top scoring players for that week. A maximum of 4 players will be used. Why would you want to change that lineup?
  • Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:   :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  :odyssey-small: Ten S 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

Each week the system will use the top scoring players for that week. A maximum of 4 players will be used. Why would you want to change that lineup?

I refer you back to my sophisticated winning algorithm 😆.  Mostly just a gut feel thing.  Like thinking Scott Piercy has been pretty hot of late but ready for a collapse.  Yea, statistically not the best odds, but it would add another dimension to managing one's team.

Thanks for confirming guys!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

My team is like the Dodgers are in baseball and that is built for the regular season. I need to pick up some studs to make any noise in the playoffs if I even get there.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 3 hybrid

:cleveland-small: - Launcher HB Turbo 4-P

:cleveland-small: -CBX 48*, 52* and 56*

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

:wilson-small: - Duo Professional

Play Right

Are most of you using the website or the app?

Driver: Cally epic flash SZ Triple Diamond Hazrdus Smoke Green 60 TX 

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Mizuno MP 18MB 4-PW, Aldila RIP SLT TOUR X flex. 

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

11 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

exclusively use the website. 

Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I use the app.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

👇Follow the link to read the testers thoughts on the Lynx Prowler VT and Blackcat irons!👇

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/32612-2019-official-forum-member-review-lynx-black-cat-and-prowler-vt-irons/#comments

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: Cortex 10.5* with Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 6s @ 44.5"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Lynx Prowler VT 4-PW irons with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts @ -1/4"

Wedge: 2 Off Brand Wedges a 48* for bump and runs & 56* for normal chips and pitches

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5 with a Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc @ 33" 

I use website

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5* Driver HZRDUS SMOKE 60g Stiff :titelist-small:TS2 15* Fairway HZRDUS SMOKE 70g Stiff
:titelist-small: 818H1 19* Atmos Tour Spec 8S Stiff :titelist-small: 818H1 23* Mitsubishi Tensei CK 60HY Reg :titelist-small: 818H1 27* KBS Prototype 95 XStiff   (2019 MOST WANTED HYBRIDS)
:titelist-small: 716 AP1 6 - PW,  Kuro Kage Low Balance Graphite Stiff +0.5" 1* upright

:titelist-small::vokey-small: TVD 52*M SM4 inscribed WILLEY   Aerotech Steelfiber i125 xflex plus 1", 1* upright

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 Tour Chrome 56*    Tensi Red R Graphite plus 0.75" 1* upright

:titelist-small::vokey-small: TVD 60*M SM4 inscribed WILLEY   Aerotech Steelfiber i125 xflex plus 1", 1* upright

:cameron-small:  Monterey California 35" :scotty-small: Midsize Matador grip

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL      

:titelist-small: Staff Bag

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                                                                                        :Arccos:

Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                           697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I use both. But website is better

I am mainly trying to figure out how you list players for trade.

Website only and with chrome. I started with Edge and it was really slow.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

You guys are right, I will definitely be sticking through with the league. Just discouraged when I'm losing 5-6 games a week against teams with 2 or 3 top 20 players and I don't have anyone inside the top 50. I mean sure, its my fault and I'm not expecting sympathy, but being locked away from the most exciting players definitely reduces your enjoyment of the league. 

• Like 1

WITB

Driver- :taylormade-small:  M1 2016 8.5 degree

Fwy- :taylormade-small:  Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- :callaway-small:  Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- :callaway-small: MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- :seemore-small:  Si2

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

11 minutes ago, newballcoach said:

You guys are right, I will definitely be sticking through with the league. Just discouraged when I'm losing 5-6 games a week against teams with 2 or 3 top 20 players and I don't have anyone inside the top 50. I mean sure, its my fault and I'm not expecting sympathy, but being locked away from the most exciting players definitely reduces your enjoyment of the league. 

I missed the entire fantasy football draft.  Ended up with 5 QBs on the bench.  One starting RB out for the season and my second starting RB was a backup.  That being said I finished a hair under .500 for the season but was in the playoff hunt all year.  Towards the end my team was pretty good.  Point is a lot can change and in this format hang in there.

• Like 8

Wedgie

Play Right

Anyone else do this? Although I have 6 guys going this week, I still felt like I had to evaluate the FA list with extreme scrutiny just in case someone better was out there. Didn't end up making a move so Van Rooyen better go nuts this week! I'm the only one that has him so that'll be a big boost if he does. 

To give you an idea of how deep, I even used the "extra" stats categories Fantrax uses. You can really get lost comparing holes per birdie against boogies per round and beyond. Am I alone in the insanity here? Probably just me and @fixyurdivot on analytics island lol. 

@Quigleyd I'm majority app but have to get on desktop time to time for commissioner things. They're both fine but I need the portability since I don't get time to sit at my home computer much. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

Anyone else do this? Although I have 6 guys going this week, I still felt like I had to evaluate the FA list with extreme scrutiny just in case someone better was out there. Didn't end up making a move so Van Rooyen better go nuts this week! I'm the only one that has him so that'll be a big boost if he does. 
To give you an idea of how deep, I even used the "extra" stats categories Fantrax uses. You can really get lost comparing holes per birdie against boogies per round and beyond. Am I alone in the insanity here? Probably just me and [mention=81655]fixyurdivot[/mention] on analytics island lol. 

[mention=76367]Quigleyd[/mention] I'm majority app but have to get on desktop time to time for commissioner things. They're both fine but I need the portability since I don't get time to sit at my home computer much. 

Nope, I do the same thing. I have my list of players that won’t get dropped and those that are constantly evaluated against the free agents. I look a point trends, money earned, average place, and all the other extra stats.

This week I had 7 playing and was still evaluating if I thought there was a better option in the pool
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

To give you an idea of how deep, I even used the "extra" stats categories Fantrax uses. You can really get lost comparing holes per birdie against boogies per round and beyond. Am I alone in the insanity here? Probably just me and @fixyurdivot on analytics island lol. 

@Quigleyd I'm majority app but have to get on desktop time to time for commissioner things. They're both fine but I need the portability since I don't get time to sit at my home computer much. 

Thanks, i think the major piece that I am not fully understand is the trade block. How to add players or make trade offers. What is the simplest way to do that?

On 2/12/2020 at 7:55 AM, newballcoach said:

I'm currently in 52nd place. That's exactly 10 spots worse than you and I'm not worried in the slightest.

Everybody freaks out bc of a bad start and there's no reason to. Just work to be ranked in the top 30 by seasons end and have a good playoff roster. 

• Like 2

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

Thanks, i think the major piece that I am not fully understand is the trade block. How to add players or make trade offers. What is the simplest way to do that?

For me I found the best way to make trade offers is to find a player/players you want on a team you want to trade with. There is a trade button on mobile to the right of the drop button for the player your looking at. Click that for any players you want then hit next and that will take you to your team. Then select the player/players you want to trade away the same way. Once you have chosen all the players for that particular trade hit submit. Don’t be alarmed if it says it will make rosters illegal as you or the other party can release someone if it is accepted. You can also write a message to go along with the trade if you wish. I’ll see if I can get a screen shot of what I’m talking about for the button

• Like 2

👇Follow the link to read the testers thoughts on the Lynx Prowler VT and Blackcat irons!👇

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/32612-2019-official-forum-member-review-lynx-black-cat-and-prowler-vt-irons/#comments

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: Cortex 10.5* with Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 6s @ 44.5"

Irons: Testing the Lynx Prowler VT 4-PW irons with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts @ -1/4"

Wedge: 2 Off Brand Wedges a 48* for bump and runs & 56* for normal chips and pitches

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5 with a Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc @ 33" 

Here it is. It is the two arrow symbol next to the minus/drop button. Screenshot_20200213-085752.jpeg.ece08165f3f13fdf037414a3e027655a.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Nice pick up [mention=66781]Wedgie[/mention]. CHIII off of waivers is a good find. And to think I offered him Casey plus some for him and Wolff. 

• Like 1

Nice pick up [mention=66781]Wedgie[/mention]. CHIII off of waivers is a good find. And to think I offered him Casey plus some for him and Wolff. 

How bad you still want him?

• Haha 1

Wedgie

Play Right