GolfSpy STUDque

Hot Links...

Scoring: CLICK HERE

Fantasy 101: Click Here

Draft Prep: Click Here

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and Playoff Format: CLICK HERE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

I noticed some irregularities with me squad this weekend as well - I can't even recall who is supposed to be on and who is supposed to be off at this juncture.  Plus of course it has none of my roster playing this weekend.  Hopefully that gets resolved quickly.

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Alpha Distanza 40 weak R flex shaft

Tour Exotics EX 10 3 wood

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,58

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

I have the right squad now. But I really like the stars to figure our the low end. I drop and pick up mid tier guys every week. I NEED THE STARS!!!!!

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

34 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I have the right squad now. But I really like the stars to figure our the low end. I drop and pick up mid tier guys every week. I NEED THE STARS!!!!!

While the ✅ would make it easier to know who is in the field, you can google the Worday Charity Field and it will show you who is in for sure. Obviously more of a pain for someone that drops and picks up a lot of guys every week but at least it wouldn’t be completely blind. 

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

System appears to be messed up since it is showing no available players in this weeks event.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Who was the guy?

Redman. He was available when I logged in at 3-am and again at 7am. 🤷🏻‍♂️

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

7 hours ago, jddaigneault said:

Redman. He was available when I logged in at 3-am and again at 7am. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think Fantrax was just completely jacked up due to the changing of the schedule. I just looked through and it shows Redman on 4 rosters already and the last time he was picked up was June 16th so he hasn’t been available for almost a month. 

• Like 2
  • Off Topic 1

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

14 hours ago, cnosil said:

System appears to be messed up since it is showing no available players in this weeks event.  

I cant really tell if it is fixed. I got the players I mostly want for this week, so I hope it updates and scoring can actually happen. 

• Sad 1

I have 5 of my team playing in this weeks tourney, hope they get things worked out!

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Looks like FanTrax has things figured out!

Clapping.gif.133e6836a5cd1da3e6a7a45ffe02223a.gif

• Like 3

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I was hoping to pick up Mathew Fitzpatrick early in the week. I was thinking he would make a great sleeper.. Looks like someone else thought he had a chance as well. 

https://www.thescore.com/pga/news/1983420

Not sure what all the system hiccups entailed but Team Fix got one of the two acquisitions it was seeking.  I suspect someone outbid me for Glover?  I was going to trade him for Tway. Hopefully Kevin Streelman will help reverse the trajectory.  Brian Gay was pretty solid and a regular in most fields, but I needed to try and get some more horsepower.  

image.png.2c7833a8dfcadf64785a0c70bfdb7f55.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Jeez. Brooks is getting beat up today.. haha. 

4 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

Jeez. Brooks is getting beat up today.. haha. 

mess with the Bryson you get the Karma.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

StrokerAce
:cobra-small:  Speedzone Xtreme 
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:titelist-small:  816 H1 21 Diamana red
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 4-P KBS tour 120 
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:cleveland-small: S.O.F.T. #1
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 bag
:Arccos: Stat tracking

Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

I sure hope I didn't ruin my chances at the playoffs with my Rory trade. I'm seeing a last place finish in my future this week with good odds of nobody making the cut!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I sure hope I didn't ruin my chances at the playoffs with my Rory trade. I'm seeing a last place finish in my future this week with good odds of nobody making the cut!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

It is all about players playing in tournaments. The big name guys don’t alway play, you need those middle of the pack guys that play every week to be successful....at least until the playoffs start.
  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

27 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It is all about players playing in tournaments. The big name guys don’t alway play, you need those middle of the pack guys that play every week to be successful....at least until the playoffs start.

I agree. I still have the middle pick guys with a Homa, Munoz, Mitchell, Kang, and Holmes but they are all stinking it up. 

i typically dump and pick up 4-5 guys a week. 

• Like 1

1-58 this week. Good thing my big guns are back next week. Looking like things may be tightening up on the leaderboard with 6 weeks left (including this week) until the playoffs. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

1-58 this week. Good thing my big guns are back next week. Looking like things may be tightening up on the leaderboard with 6 weeks left (including this week) until the playoffs. 

Man I'm just trying to hang onto a spot in the playoffs at all. This restart hasn't been kind to the ole Stud Muffins.

• Like 3

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

Moved into third...