2020 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FG Final.jpg

Our Sponsors

6 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

If you are suggesting Mizuno then that very well may be! I have also been thinking about a new driver the last while so thats on top of mind as well. I get the pleasure of being a international Lefty so my options may be limited, however I will without a doubt look forward to another review opportunity and be happy for a bit of a break between the end of SuperSpeed and the next one. On another side note looks like I may be joining a club in the next couple months and apparently they often have year round seasons 🙂 Move away from Canadas winter is sounding pretty good now!
Thanks!

This is why we created snowbirding (and sunbirding)... life's too short to suffer inclement, non golf friendly weather 🙂

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS 2020 MYGOLFSPY FANTASY GOLF CHAMPION APOLLOSHOWL We got everything we could've hoped for in this year's finals. In the end, one stands above the rest. It is with great honor tha

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and the Playoff Format Here's a quick rundown of how the polls shook out and how they affect your week-to-week team management.... Draft Date &a

Welcome to Fantasy Golf... in the year 2020! So, you've heard the siren's call and decided that this year is going to be the year you're going to take the forum by storm and earn that lovely MGS

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

Congrats!! 

when are we starting 2021?

Congratulations @Apolloshowl !  You took everything we could throw at you and still came out on top.

And we're starting the new season on Thursday, right?  

Enjoy your off-season.

• Like 2

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
2 Iron - :mizuno-small: FliHi (18*) - Recoil 760 ( S )
4i - GW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
SW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :srixon-small: Z-Star XV
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

So, as a way to put a bow on this fantasy season, I guess it's time for me for put together the closing post.

First, a congratulations to @Apolloshowl for his victory. It was tight there at the end but having 4 guys seemed to be the way for him to get it done. Having been involved in a review opportunity with him in the past, I know he'll make great use of that golden ticket and put forth an incredible review for all of you guys when he gets his choice. 

Second, I want to thank all of our players for this season. Thank you for being flexible with us. Obviously 2020 has been a battle for everyone, but we're happy that we were able to bring this league to a fitting and rousing conclusion and a worthy winner. 

Third, a huge thank you to my fellow commissioners @GolfSpy STUDque and @Undershooter. We may have had our disagreements about things and how we needed to set things up, but I wouldn't do this with any other dudes... except maybe @Bucky CC *wink wink*.

Fourth, The 2021 Fantasy Season will likely start sometime around January, just so you know. We normally start with the California Swing for those of you who are new, but that's normally our start so keep watching this space.

Fifth, we understand that we are not above reproach as commissioners. Should you have any suggestions as how to improve our league, either post them here or hit us with a private message. If we can make it happen we will try to do it. I know we're at least going to look at lineup options, moving away from the best ball format of this year to make choosing a lineup imperative. But if you think scoring if off, we need to change the schedule, anything, let us know

Lastly, I hope all of you enjoy the off season and watching these next two majors as fans. We'll see you in 2021!

• Like 9

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

So, as a way to put a bow on this fantasy season, I guess it's time for me for put together the closing post.

First, a congratulations to @Apolloshowl for his victory. It was tight there at the end but having 4 guys seemed to be the way for him to get it done. Having been involved in a review opportunity with him in the past, I know he'll make great use of that golden ticket and put forth an incredible review for all of you guys when he gets his choice. 

Second, I want to thank all of our players for this season. Thank you for being flexible with us. Obviously 2020 has been a battle for everyone, but we're happy that we were able to bring this league to a fitting and rousing conclusion and a worthy winner. 

Third, a huge thank you to my fellow commissioners @GolfSpy STUDque and @Undershooter. We may have had our disagreements about things and how we needed to set things up, but I wouldn't do this with any other dudes... except maybe @Bucky CC *wink wink*.

Fourth, The 2021 Fantasy Season will likely start sometime around January, just so you know. We normally start with the California Swing for those of you who are new, but that's normally our start so keep watching this space.

Fifth, we understand that we are not above reproach as commissioners. Should you have any suggestions as how to improve our league, either post them here or hit us with a private message. If we can make it happen we will try to do it. I know we're at least going to look at lineup options, moving away from the best ball format of this year to make choosing a lineup imperative. But if you think scoring if off, we need to change the schedule, anything, let us know

Lastly, I hope all of you enjoy the off season and watching these next two majors as fans. We'll see you in 2021!

Thanks to all of you for putting this together and congrats to Apolloshowl on the win.

• Like 3

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-G

:cleveland-small: - CBX 52 and 56

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

1 hour ago, Wedgie said:

Thanks to all of you for putting this together and congrats to Apolloshowl on the win.

+1 to the league coordinators.  With my rookie season complete, I'm looking forward to a better showing in 2021.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

3 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

This was my first dip into any fantasy sport. It was super fun and I for sure picked up where I made mistakes. I will say I think it was well run and fair. Looking forward to next year!. 

• Like 3

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

Can't wait to join for the 2021 season! Congrats to @Apolloshowl

• Like 1

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue

3 Wood: :adams-small: Insight BUL Stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter:bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver