2020 drivers!

I hit the 10.5 Mavericks last week ( the whole round) and it was pretty good but not amazing, stock stiff shaft “riptide”. But I liked the 3-wood a lot.

I hit my buddies new SIM 3 times today with a regular shaft (fake Ventus) and that club was seriously long. Then hit his 3 wood once, and it was stupid long again...

I hate to say it but it’s possible that my trusty G400 LST might be getting old. And my old callaway 816 alpha 3-wood as well.

i wonder what a fitted set of these new dingers would do... and, I haven’t even tried any of the other new stuff...

• Like 3

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy cow. Did the outdoor fitting with the Honma rep yesterday to confirm what I saw inside in Dallas. Yeah.... What I saw inside was seen outside. Just ridiculous. A year ago, February, I was in Mi

I am through 20 drivers (19 more to go) as part of most wanted testing.  A few a just not for me due to poor performance.....PXG X,  Titleist TS3, Tommy Armour 845, Tour Edge, Cleveland, and a few oth

Hmm. I wonder what I DID today????     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted Images

Bought my first brand new Driver this year trading up from a Cobra F7. I hit TM, Cobra and Callaway. Went home with a new Mavrik 9 degree Regular Shaft. I loved the way it felt off the face and I added probably 10-15 MPH ball speed over the F7. I did not like the look and feel of the TM SIM at all. The Mavrik just felt better in my hand than the Cobra. Now if the weather will cooperate I can swing it outside and see If it helps me as much as I hope.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Mavrik 9 Degree

:taylormade-small: Jet Speed 3 and 5 Wood

:cobra-small: Baffler XL 4-GW

:cleveland-small: CBX 52 Degree

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole S

:odyssey-small: White Hot #5

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Tour Edge driver that is out this year? I've always liked their equipment and was hoping to give this driver a try

Driver-Honma TW747

3 wood-Tour Edge CBX 119

Irons Tour Edge EXS

Putter-SeeMore SB 20 Offset shaft