Sign in to follow this  
cnosil

Condensed/Expanded view

Just noticed this evening when I display the unread posts it is in expanded view instead of condensed view.    I am unable to switch to condensed.   Anything change on the site or something I need to do to get the unread list to show in condensed mode?

• Like 1

Seems like a true bug because we've done nothing to the forum software in a while. A new (major) update is due from our host soon so maybe this'll get fixed in the sweep. 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Seems like a true bug because we've done nothing to the forum software in a while. A new (major) update is due from our host soon so maybe this'll get fixed in the sweep. 

Something had to change since it just started.  Oh well,   hoping it will be fixed soon;  really annoying scrolled through the expanded view.     thanks for responding. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 8:28 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Looks like other Invision Community users are starting to report this error.   Hopefully, they will identify and fix the issue quickly.  

• Like 1

They just released a minor update so I installed it.  Seems to have fixed the problem...at least on my computer it did.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

They just released a minor update so I installed it.  Seems to have fixed the problem...at least on my computer it did.

Seems to have fixed the problem.  Thanks for installing the update;  easier to look through new threads in condensed mode......at least in my opinion,.