LeftyHawk

Favorite Golfer?

#1 is Stricker. #2 may be Patrick Cantlay after his “Two more holes and we can get a Mai Tai” comment. #3 is whoever is on my fantasy golf team and playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Just because he’s different, I watch Matt Wolff every chance I get. Nice to see different.

Gary Woodland as never on my radar until that bit about him and Amy Bockerstette. Great to see of course, also easy to fake and just go through the motions. But if you watch closely you’ll see Gary and Kuch(?) in the background getting a kick out of Amy. Told me a lot about Gary as a person

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

It's always going to be Tiger and it's not even close. I have other favourites of course, Tony Finau, Rory, JT, Rickie, Anthony Kim (such a shame how his career ended), but my #1 will always be Tiger.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Phil the Thrill. Love lots of the young guys and their drive. Not sure I’ll have one fav after Lefty hangs it up totally.

• Like 1

Probably easier for me to answer who don't I like since that list is shorter; Sergio and company. But if I was forced to come up with the non prioritized list, it would include Tiger, Rickie, Lefty, Bubba, mostly because of their unique personalities and what they bring to the game.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is a very difficult question to answer, there are many tour players that I like, however I can’t say I have a favorite. In no particular order, Spieth, Phil, Schauffele, Kuchar, to name a few. Like Tony above, I do have certain set of players I’m not a big fan of, Brooks, Sergio, etc. 

• Like 1

My favorite golfer is the little blonde haired girl that sleeps down the hallway from me!

As for professional golf, I have favorite courses to see on TV but no favorite players. I just love the game!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t have favorite players, but I definitely have favorite tournaments-courses. Maybe that’s the answer to the OPs questioner?

Edited by Middler
  • Like 2

Well, it seems Arnie's Army is not deployed to this AO. The king is gone but long live the king. 

• Like 4

Seems to change over time... but I like watching Tony Finau right now!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No real standout Favorites but do root for some guys more than others given the Tournament that week.

Not really 1 favorite but several that I like to watch..

Freddie, Tiger, Phil, Jordan, Bubba, Rickie, John Daly, Tony Finau, DJ. And of Course Jack and Arnie...

Who can't I stand, that is easy.

Patrick Reed, Vijay, Colin Montgomerie, Ernie Els.. for some reason they annoy the Sh!p out of me.. And Brandel Chamblee what a Douche...

On the Korn Ferry Tour --- Dylan Wu (I watched him (and his brothers and sisters) grow up at our course.  He carries a +4.5 handicap according to the latest GHIN app.  He just took second at the KF tourney this week (right behind 2 gloves!).  His brother is a +1 handicap, his sister is scratch, and his father (who I play with now and then) is a 4.  Quite a golfing family!  Heck of a nice kid, too (as is the entire family)

• Like 1