Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Has anyone tried or is MGS going to review Hack Motion wrist sensor?

I’m interested in this product. I’m very data driven and definitely can work on getting some flexibility in my wrist at impact. My miss is slightly cupped wrist leading to open clubface. This device looks impressive! It’s expensive, but is it worth it?!

Thanks,

Justin

Edited by Jriv24
  • 3 years later...

I used to have problems with cupping my lead wrist, but I eliminated it through instruction from Monte.  Monte had it at his clinic last summer and I checked out OK.  My issue was I had to wear a glove.  I don’t wear one normally, but I had an old one in my bag.  I honestly don’t know what it would tell me that I couldn’t see in a video.  I worked on Monte’s No Turn Cast video to get rid of it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Unboxed my Hack motion yesterday and working through all the content to understand what I got my self into. I have been told I have a great natural swing. But I have been having issue with cupping my lead wrist at the top. This has lead to some frustrating situations when my compensation or tempo is off. Nothing like a beautiful shank when you’re in striking distance. I have played with the hack motion a little and the feed back is pretty amazing. Still need to get through all the material to have a better grasp of what I’m seeing and how to use the data. I could only afford the entry level option which basically covers extension and flexion. Would be nice to have the pro model but the pricing is fairly steep. 

Will update more later as I progress. 

Scott Hanson