Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Rustico

TR1PTIK

So I only found one other reference to these guys on the site (from just shy of a year ago) and thought I'd share. I first encountered Rustico about a week ago while reading through a NoLayingUp Twitter thread about Christmas gifts and a guy had received one of their golf journals.

Having received $50 from my in-laws, I thought something like that might be a good fit - something "they got me" that will actually last and find its way into my hands more often than not.

IMG_0682.thumb.JPG.6edfb20a8cfc214f1b4b890ecc2fbfb6.JPG

I opted for their refillable golf log though there are two other versions available in a variety of colors. I chose stone to make the text pop a bit more which I customized at the bottom. Seeing this in real-life, I think I may have to place another order for the saddle color somewhere down the road, but this is absolutely perfect for now.

All of Rustico's golf journals are sized to fit in your back pocket which is where I plan to keep mine when I play. Inside, is enough space to track 48 rounds of golf as seen below (I also purchased 4 refills to guarantee this doesn't become some useless item once I run out of pages).

IMG_0683.thumb.jpg.bfa3e21bf75b3c79df9be2a7f6910a1b.jpg

I'm very happy with this little "gift" and the cost was very reasonable IMO. $20 for the refillable golf log as it comes in any color or add customization for $12 per line. The refills come in a 2-pack and only cost $5!!!

The nicer version of this is non-refillable and priced at $34 before personalization. The primary differences being that it has a leather strap attached to hold the book shut and the pages are rough cut and hand-sewn into the book using different paper.

For $2 more than that you can get the same general concept with a pocket built into the cover for a pencil.

Anyway, I'm really happy with my purchase and thought I would share. Rustico makes a ton of different items including more log books and journals for various sports and recreational hobbies.

https://www.rustico.com/collections/leather-logbooks

Edited by TR1PTIK

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

So I only found one other reference to these guys on the site (from just shy of a year ago) and thought I'd share. I first encountered Rustico about a week ago while reading through a NoLayingUp Twitter thread about Christmas gifts and a guy had received one of their golf journals.
Having received $50 from my in-laws, I thought something like that might be a good fit - something "they got me" that will actually last and find its way into my hands more often than not.
IMG_0682.thumb.JPG.6edfb20a8cfc214f1b4b890ecc2fbfb6.JPG
I opted for their refillable golf log though there are two other versions available in a variety of colors. I chose stone to make the text pop a bit more which I customized at the bottom. Seeing this in real-life, I think I may have to place another order for the saddle color somewhere down the road, but this is absolutely perfect for now.
All of Rustico's golf journals are sized to fit in your back pocket which is where I plan to keep mine when I play. Inside, is enough space to track 48 rounds of golf as seen below (I also purchased 4 refills to guarantee this doesn't become some useless item once I run out of pages).
IMG_0683.thumb.jpg.bfa3e21bf75b3c79df9be2a7f6910a1b.jpg

I'm very happy with this little "gift" and the cost was very reasonable IMO. $20 for the refillable golf log as it comes in any color or add customization for $12 per line. The refills come in a 2-pack and only cost $5!!!
The nicer version of this is non-refillable and priced at $34 before personalization. The primary differences being that it has a leather strap attached to hold the book shut and the pages are rough cut and hand-sewn into the book using different paper.
For $2 more than that you can get the same general concept with a pocket built into the cover for a pencil.
Anyway, I'm really happy with my purchase and thought I would share. Rustico makes a ton of different items including more log books and journals for various sports and recreational hobbies.
https://www.rustico.com/collections/leather-logbooks

Looks nice, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This is pretty slick, I track my stats every round on a spare scorecard and have a pile at home, this solves that problem!

Thanks for sharing!

:taylormade-small: M5 9.0* 
:titelist-small: 915d 18* & 21*
:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4&5
:titelist-small: ZB 6-P
:titelist-small: SM7 52-F, 56-S & SM6 60-K
:cameron-small: Futura X5

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sold out of the one with the pencil. I asked them if they could make designed holes or some way to have my Seamus marker and ball mark repair tool held to the book. No response yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they sold out on that one during their Christmas sale I think. They had a bundle that included that, a ball mark, and something else I think (can’t remember what though). Would be cool if they can accommodate your request. I’d probably like to have something like that too.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour