Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2020 Official Member Review: SKYCADDIE SX400 GPS

GolfSpy MPR

I got out and played 9 holes today. I loved having the sky caddie with me. I found it accurate and very simple to use. I have the grint on my phone that has a gps system on it. In comparing the two there were always difference. Usually just a yard or to. The largest that was 6 yards though. The grint uses google maps images for the GPS images. I liked the scoring and stat keeping features of the sky caddie. It keeps some simple stats such as score, if you hit the fairway and putts. 

there are also some toggle features to just get yardages and no map or just a view of the green. So far so good, I need more time to get the hang of the information and how to interpret it.

i do find that on shots to the green, I would possibly still like a range finger for shooting pins. You can move a curser around but it is just a guess. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

Update on accuracy per scope of the original test:  SC is always showing one yard short of the stone 100, 150, 200 yard markers to the center of the green. 

Touch shots are on the money for what the screen is showing.  I played today in high 40’s-lower 50’s temperature wise and haven’t yet seen the touch screen problems others have seen.  I have had reasonable success using the screen with FJ winter gloves on.  

I’m going to try to get out in some different conditions to see if I can recreate the problems they are seeing. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

2 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Update on accuracy per scope of the original test:  SC is always showing one yard short of the stone 100, 150, 200 yard markers to the center of the green. 

Touch shots are on the money for what the screen is showing.  I played today in high 40’s-lower 50’s temperature wise and haven’t yet seen the touch screen problems others have seen.  I have had reasonable success using the screen with FJ winter gloves on.  

I’m going to try to get out in some different conditions to see if I can recreate the problems they are seeing. 

I agree on the screen. I found it responsive. I was using it along side an app the whole time and would get frustrated with the app and not the skycaddie.

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

3 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I agree on the screen. I found it responsive. I was using it along side an app the whole time and would get frustrated with the app and not the skycaddie.

That sounds a lot like how my day went today!

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

I got out and played 9 holes today. I loved having the sky caddie with me. I found it accurate and very simple to use. I have the grint on my phone that has a gps system on it. In comparing the two there were always difference. Usually just a yard or to. The largest that was 6 yards though. The grint uses google maps images for the GPS images. I liked the scoring and stat keeping features of the sky caddie. It keeps some simple stats such as score, if you hit the fairway and putts. 

there are also some toggle features to just get yardages and no map or just a view of the green. So far so good, I need more time to get the hang of the information and how to interpret it.
i do find that on shots to the green, I would possibly still like a range finger for shooting pins. You can move a curser around but it is just a guess. 

I to noticed if you are not on a familiar course the distance to the pin location using the SC is really a bit of a crap shoot. However, the most useful information for the average golfer is definitely represented accurately. That information being distance to hazards/traps and the center of the green. Those distances are provided in one screen review where as using a laser range finder would require multiple shots with a steady hand.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

2 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

I to noticed if you are not on a familiar course the distance to the pin location using the SC is really a bit of a crap shoot. However, the most useful information for the average golfer is definitely represented accurately. That information being distance to hazards/traps and the center of the green. Those distances are provided in one screen review where as using a laser range finder would require multiple shots with a steady hand.

I agree. The distance from the front to the back of the green is much more useful. Am not accurate enough to worry about pins most of the time. 

As a prior user of a device like the SX400 I have thoughts about your ultimate conclusion...

After a while and when the newness of a free gift wears off most of the testers will - if they keep using it; revert to a basic or perhaps default mode where the device automatically displays only the numbers for F,M,B of green as you move around the course. Most guys I know of anyway don't want to spend their time on course staring at yet another screen and fiddling around with much technology. As much as I enjoy having the usefulness of a cell phone at my disposal I only use a tiny fraction of its capability. I certainly don't spend my time walking around with the thing in my face all day. Same with this cell phone sized unit. So there you have it. I'll now follow along with the reviews and see how it pans out. Best of luck guys!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

39 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

As a prior user of a device like the SX400 I have thoughts about your ultimate conclusion...

After a while and when the newness of a free gift wears off most of the testers will - if they keep using it; revert to a basic or perhaps default mode where the device automatically displays only the numbers for F,M,B of green as you move around the course. Most guys I know of anyway don't want to spend their time on course staring at yet another screen and fiddling around with much technology. As much as I enjoy having the usefulness of a cell phone at my disposal I only use a tiny fraction of its capability. I certainly don't spend my time walking around with the thing in my face all day. Same with this cell phone sized unit. So there you have it. I'll now follow along with the reviews and see how it pans out. Best of luck guys!

I think that's exactly where I'll ultimately go with this product.  I'm not one to mess around a lot fiddling between shots (marking ball position on screen, determining distance of last shot, marking my score, etc) but I will test as many of the features as I can while not inhibiting my competitive rounds.  I'm fortunate enough to be a member at a 27 hole course, where one 9 is generally available for practice rounds without disturbing others, and this is where I'll focus on the deeper parts of the unit.  In fact, hoping to get out today for just that purpose and get used to using the unit.  I haven't had the chance to get on the course lately between cold/rain and playing nurse for my wife following her hand surgery.  Fortunately, she's doing better --- as far as a one-handed wall paper hanger goes.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

While I’m not a moderator I would like to point out we all volunteered to test this product. We were selected among several thousand others who also volunteered. I think we owe it to MGS, SC and all forum members to provide reviews without conditions and or prejudice. To me this mean we are obligated to use the device and all its functions in the many varying types (competitive and practice) of rounds we play. I think placing conditions on how and when we test the device is not meeting the overall intent of this evaluation. If I were in the market for a product such as this I would truly appreciate an objective summary, detailed and focused, on the consumer and not necessarily the neurosis of the tester 🤯.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

While I’m not a moderator I would like to point out we all volunteered to test this product. We were selected among several thousand others who also volunteered. I think we owe it to MGS, SC and all forum members to provide reviews without conditions and or prejudice. To me this mean we are obligated to use the device and all its functions in the many varying types (competitive and practice) of rounds we play. I think placing conditions on how and when we test the device is not meeting the overall intent of this evaluation. If I were in the market for a product such as this I would truly appreciate an objective summary, detailed and focused, on the consumer and not necessarily the neurosis of the tester 🤯.

+1

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

One thing I'd like to know from all of the testers is their general strategy on approach shots.  All things being equal, do you play for the yardage to the pin, or do you take a different approach?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

5 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

One thing I'd like to know from all of the testers is their general strategy on approach shots.  All things being equal, do you play for the yardage to the pin, or do you take a different approach?

I didn’t get to play around with it as much as I would have liked this past Monday, but I enjoyed being able to set the pin position and see exactly where I have room on the green.
Sometimes I have a tendency to underestimate how much room I have around a pin to miss short/long/left/right and even if not exact (because I don’t have a pin sheet) the SX400 definitely gives me a greater level of precision. It’s especially helpful knowing that it rotates the green and shows the approach distances from exactly where I’m at.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, HardcoreLooper said:

That depends on the pin position, possible trouble areas, and playing conditions.  I do know that using this device will significantly help determine the best approach, since you will have much more available information from the fairway than you would without the device.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

The first distance I look for is the trouble spots. I feel if I can clear or stay clear of those spots I’ll mostly likely be in good shape. The SC does a great job of quickly providing those distances.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Played my first round (9 holes) with the SkyCaddie today.

I used the cursor to check trouble spots on my tee shots.  I looked at the width of the fairway on the screen and verified carry length to keep my ball in play.  

For approach shots I adjusted the cursor to reflect the pin position and get as accurate a yardage possible.  

I found the device to be helpful and very accurate.  It was easy to move the cursor around the green to the pin locations and helpful to know how many steps from the edge of the green and where the back and front of the green are.  I was confident with the distances the SkyCaddie was showing and the only issue was me being a little right or left, but I would say this device helped me get pin high which is my goal.

I also used the score feature to keep track of my shots.  I found it to be a little clunky but after some practice it wasn’t bad.  

This device proved to be very accurate and a helpful tool on the course.  Very simple to use and with some practice the buttons and layout were manageable.  I never got comfortable with where to store the device during my round, I don’t want to keep it in my pocket or on my belt so I ended up clipping it on my bag.  looking forward to trying my home course and seeing how my distances check out since today I played a course I only play periodically and don’t know the yardages well.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:09 PM, tony@CIC said:

+1

I completely agree. We need to be as detailed as possible on what this device has to offer. Of course, as it is with anything. Individuals will settle in on the features they find the most beneficial to their individual game and needs. I would be willing to bet most of us have smart phones. I would also be willing to bet most of us are only utilizing a very small portion of what that phone has to offer. 

The Sky Caddie has very immersive systems, add ons, content, score keeping and stat tracking options on their website that all connect to the device. There is a lot. Some of it requires add ons such as skytrak, arccos style club dots to put on clubs etc. So obviously we are not all going to dive that deep. 

But it is there for those that want it. 

21 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Me personally, It depends. It depends on the distance from which the approach is happening. I am far from good enough to think that I can pin hunt really ever. But, if I am around 100 yards out. I would like to know the pin distance as close as possible. I feel i have the skill from there that I should be "reasonably" close. I find the depth of the green to generally be much more useful. I like knowing that it is 155 to the front and 175 to the back. Then I can pick a club or shot that generally gets to the tier in the green that is best. Dividing the green into front middle, and back yardages. 

All projects complete or at a stand still I made a last minute decision to make the 2 1/2 hour drive down to Kiawah Island to try my luck and the SC at the infamous Ocean Course. This would be my first time on this award winning track so the SkyCaddie would be truly tested.

The course even in winter (43 degrees at tee time) was beautiful. The utilization of a real life caddie is the norm. For $100 a round you can have a real life and more interactive version of the SX400. I opted out and went it alone.

The SC SX400 proved to be invaluable as I navigated these unchartered links. It performed especially well at identifying distance to hazards, traps and out of bounds areas. I have started a strategy of over clubbing on approach shots and the SC did a great job of helping me to minimize the risk of going over greens into trouble area.

Some have asked, “will the SC SX400 help me to play better?” Today it most certainly partnered with me in taming the beast. When we watch the likes of Tiger, Phil, Rory and Brooks, we dream of being able to play this game at their level. For the large majority of us that’s a fools dream for we lack both the skill and course knowledge to even come close. What the SC SX 400 does is even the playing field just a tad bit.

IMG_0225.thumb.PNG.7d84aaf48e2d9a752fe9227a4735bdc4.PNG

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Test number two, nine holes at another unfamiliar course.

I start feeling comfortable with navigating the hole and green view, cursor, and keeping score.

I know my numbers on my irons and I trusted in the SkyCaddie 100% today, and it paid off.

One example was a 135yd par three with a forced carry over the bunker in front to reach a tucked pin.  I measured the carry distance to clear the bunker at 130yds and the flag at about 135.  Stock PW for me.  Ended up pin high and about 10 feet left, two putted like a boss for my par.  I like threes.  I got a good number and the device did it’s job, which freed me up to go unconscious and just have fun, hit my stock shot and get a good result, this time.  

Another example from today was on the ninth hole from the left rough at about, you guessed it, 135.  Another bunker to carry in front to reach a tucked pin.  Measured it and it was darn near the shot I had just hit earlier at the par three.  Hit my stock baby draw PW to six feet and made the birdie put to get back to even on the round.  Very fun!  I like threes!  I’m liking the SkyCaddie so far.

More testing to come and I’m going to dig deeper into the features in SkyGolf360 and syncing it for stats.  I always track putts so I like that feature of the score keeping in the SC400.

PS

It’s helpful to have a graphic of the hole overview when you don’t know the course and want to keep the ball in play, the SC400 definitely helped me navigate a new course off the tee as well as on approach shots.

PSS

I still don’t know where to put this thing.  I joined a guy playing in a cart today and mostly kept it in the cup holder and would walk it to my ball then either leave it on the ground by my shot or walk it back after I got the number and selected my club.  I also don’t know what to do with my hands.

B3190696-ECF0-4D68-8DF2-F8F51BFEE7E2.jpeg

15 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

All projects complete or at a stand still I made a last minute decision to make the 2 1/2 hour drive down to Kiawah Island to try my luck and the SC at the infamous Ocean Course. This would be my first time on this award winning track so the SkyCaddie would be truly tested.

The course even in winter (43 degrees at tee time) was beautiful. The utilization of a real life caddie is the norm. For $100 a round you can have a real life and more interaction version of the SX400. I opted out and went it alone.

The SC SX400 proved to be invaluable as I navigated these unchartered links. It performed especially well at identifying distance to hazards, traps and out of bounds areas. I have started a strategy of over clubbing on approach shots and the SC did a great job of helping me to minimize the risk of going over greens into trouble area.

Some have asked, “will the SC SX400 help me to play better?” Today it most certainly partnered with me in taming the beast. When we watch the likes of Tiger, Phil, Rory and Brooks, we dream of being able to play this game at their level. For the large majority of us that’s a fools dream for we lack both the skill and course knowledge to even come close. What the SC SX 400 does is even the playing field just a tad bit.

IMG_0225.PNG

Good comments. BTW great looking track. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Took it out for its first run yesterday. Played a local course that I've played hundreds of times. i put in the tray of my push cart for easy access.

Simple to use. I kept it simple yesterday. Very quick to get yardages to greens and random spots on the course. I didn't try to do too much with it since I was freezing my butt off. I searched through the course listing and noticed it has driving ranges. I am going to try at the range today. I want to see what it shows verses the sign posts

:callaway-small: Mavrik Max, 9* 
:taylormade-small:Stealth 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore 52* / 56*
:odyssey-small: White Hot Versa Seven S , 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

I'll write more tonight or tomorrow when I have more time

Short response is that I like it!

:callaway-small: Mavrik Max, 9* 
:taylormade-small:Stealth 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore 52* / 56*
:odyssey-small: White Hot Versa Seven S , 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

I have wanted to create yardage books (like the pros) for a long time. With this you do not need that. I also am finding I really like the sky360 web page. You can build up your bag, put in the distances of you clubs so that you can reference them as you play. I am going later this week to a simulator session to try and find out exactly what my numbers are. I put them in as a bit of a guess. With the right numbers and knowing distances. I cant think how that would not be helpful. 

When you use the SkyCaddie and sync it with the Sky Golf website you get some pretty cool statistics and graphics. It does require data entry which is very easy to accomplish on the fly during a round. However, if you would rather upload your statistics later via sky golf.com that is an option as well.

IMG_0226.JPG

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

7 hours ago, gregh729 said:

I searched through the course listing and noticed it has driving ranges. I am going to try at the range today. I want to see what it shows verses the sign posts

I’ve played around with and used the driving range function at one of the courses near me. It simply provided a list of distances to each target and was very accurate. It’s extremely helpful for grass ranges where they are constantly moving the hitting area. I didn’t check to see if there was any kind of map to look at and pick out additional targets. I’m playing Saturday and will have the opportunity to experiment a bit more.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

6 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

When you use the SkyCaddie and sync it with the Sky Golf website you get some pretty cool statistics and graphics. It does require data entry which is very easy to accomplish on the fly during a round. However, if you would rather upload your statistics later via sky golf.com that is an option as well.

IMG_0226.JPG

This is something I have been trying to figure out how to do. I think it seems really cool

29 minutes ago, JDHolmes said:

Quick question. Are you able to track each shot for distance? I.e. before shot select club, hit track button, hit shot, walk to ball, stop track. And does it save this information?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

yes

On 1/30/2020 at 5:36 AM, JDHolmes said:

Quick question. Are you able to track each shot for distance? I.e. before shot select club, hit track button, hit shot, walk to ball, stop track. And does it save this information?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes you can. I tried it once. You have to select an option to track, stand where you are starting the tracking from, hit the shot. Then go to your ball and select end tracking. it was pretty simple. It is  an option right there on the main screen with the hole map.

No golf tomorrow, different kind of range day planned 😎. But golf is a go on Sunday after church.  What is something you guys would like to see tested Sunday??

Gameday

Classic Bag