GolfSpy MPR

MyGolfSpy featured on ESPN!

Good read, thanks for the link.

• Like 1

Excellent read

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I applaud Callaway's response to dedicate resources to improve their product.  Wouldn't it be nice is all OEM's would use MGS test results to make their equipment better?  Maybe they do, and we just don't know it.

• Like 6

I think it is awesome that a team of 12 is making changes to a industry as big as the golf equipment industry. That these billion dollar companies are listening. Good work guys. 

• Like 4

Very nice! That’s some serious recognition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Excellent read. That last quote from Adam is priceless!

Edited by TR1PTIK
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I applaud Callaway's response to dedicate resources to improve their product.  Wouldn't it be nice is all OEM's would use MGS test results to make their equipment better?  Maybe they do, and we just don't know it.

I posted the same comment to the writer on Twitter.   Sean Toulon is one of the most stand up guys in the industry.   So it' not surprising. 

What a great read, those loud groans you heard though came from the land of THP 🙂

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Wouldn't it be nice is all OEM's would use MGS test results to make their equipment better?  Maybe they do, and we just don't know it.

I'd guess some use MGS tests at times but may not acknowledge it publicly as management wants the perception to be that it's their company doing it all.  In other instances, MGS gets brought up in discussion and management/executives dismiss it outright.  Sorry for the cynicism.  I guess I've been working in a corporate environment too long. 

Good article!  Before reading the article, if I had to guess the number of employees at MGS I would've guessed more than 12. 

• Like 2

That was an excellent read! Nice to see the work MGS does being recognized 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TwoCoatsOfWax said:

I'd guess some use MGS tests at times but may not acknowledge it publicly as management wants the perception to be that it's their company doing it all.  In other instances, MGS gets brought up in discussion and management/executives dismiss it outright.  Sorry for the cynicism.  I guess I've been working in a corporate environment too long. 

Good article!  Before reading the article, if I had to guess the number of employees at MGS I would've guessed more than 12. 

We're a small but mighty bunch...ha  And of those 12 there are really only 4 at HQ,  Adam, Harry, Matt and Sam's open position.  Tony is full time but is based in NY and Chris is full time in CO.   The rest of us are all part timers. 

• Like 7

That’s no short article

As far as recognition goes, it’s nice to see MGS being validated in the mainstream non-golfing media.

Congrats on a great write-up fellas.

• Like 2

Good stuff!!!!  You guys are making a big impact in the industry....one test at a time.  Keep up the stellar work!

• Like 2

Great read thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Excellent Article, ESPN got it right

• Like 1

Facts and unbiased data are stubborn things.  That MGS is providing the watchdog voice on behalf of the general consumer is really great.  The HQ/Hit Squad tests, combined with forum member tests provides a well balanced cross-section of feedback.  OEM's should welcome such information... that is if they are really serious about making golfers better. I'd love to know which other major OEM's are giving serious consideration to the brand agnostic testing and, maybe even more so, which ones are not. 

Anyway, well written article by ESPN and congratulations to Adam and and all of the staff!

• Like 4