GolfSpy MPR

MyGolfSpy featured on ESPN!

Our Sponsors

Others have already said it, that was a great article and Sean Toulon going on the record with some pointed comments was fantastic to see. 

• Like 2

Great article and congratulations to all involved. Extremely deserving!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

MGS is simply the best and now the industry is finally seeing the light! Great article 🏌️♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

It's great to see MGS getting some much deserved national recognition. They put in a lot of work to make sure we, as the consumer, get the most honest and unbiased data when it comes to golf equipment. Congratulations guys!

Plus, the forum rocks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Very cool,  thanks for sharing this. 

OHHHH I bet the guys at WRX are beating their heads against the walls on this--- Goes to show being honest and credible can go a long ways

• Like 5

6 hours ago, BIG STU said:

OHHHH I bet the guys at WRX are beating their heads against the walls on this--- Goes to show being honest and credible can go a long ways

And a certain THP owner grumbling as he makes his way to the bank to deposit his OEM cash hauls.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

And that’s why I ended up here!  Awesome backstory, especially for those who may only know MGS from seeing commercials on GOLF channel.  It’s also a great reminder for everyone on why your donations matter, every little bit helps keep this great machine running.  Keep up the great work MGS staff!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

When one does what they believe in, and it goes against what others are doing, it’s always met with negativity and naysayers. In the end, though, almost always, the recognition for the tough fight comes, and folks applaud the efforts, determination, and the strong belief. Sometimes, it shakes things up so much it becomes the standard!
I’m proud to be a member here. How this place was built, and the standards Adam set are very much in-line with how I look at things. It’s great to see MGS get their “just due”. Others will still take the cash, the easy way, all the way to the bank, but their soul dies a little with each deposit... And they know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man. I love that last part....so fricking spot on. 

• Like 5

Great article.  Glad to see MGS not only makes a difference to us Spies but to the OEMs as well to improve quality.  Thanks for sharing the link!

• Like 1

Congratulations to MGS!! I haven't posted THere is a while, but I fully agree with PMookie. All of those "free" clubs/trips come at a cost, or if you're part of the friends and family plan.

Edited by TENBUCK

Well deserved recognition for MGS!  I am a huge fan and regularly tell fellow golfers about the great work MGS does.