theeaglequest

Hogans right elbow vs Tigers on the Downswing

Our Sponsors

Here i illustrate the key differences between Hogan and Tiger's right elbows in the downswing. The key differences in my humble opinion is how quickly Hogans club head drops as compared to Tigers. Hogan used the tip of the right elbow as a key aspect of the downswing and in a very aggressive and unique way. I believe this was an anti blocking/hooking technique. I will demonstrate here and keep an eye on the right elbow. Please forgive the justice I do not do for these legendary swings
Tiger's Swing 

1896081461_animated(3).GIF.03858e84ca223ae38bb96abc6a3be172.GIF

Hogan's Swing

1854865134_animated(4).GIF.4a399e8758662be6e8f85ec7834658da.GIF

Is there a specific reason you're going around to every major golf forum and posting the exact same thing? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Is there a specific reason you're going around to every major golf forum and posting the exact same thing? 

Lol I guess the question is why not? I have a passion for the game and love discussing and exchanging ideas. Isn't that the purpose of a forum or am I wrong? Glad to see I have attracted the attention of the forum police 😉

26 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Same title and everything. At least get some creativity 🤪

• Like 1