TESTERS WANTED! ×

WITB after the snow

Great Wishon setup. 

“Think well of all, be patient with all, and try to find the good in all.”-- Muhammad Ali

⛳ WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: LTDx [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE 60; :cobra-small: RadSpeed Tour [17.5*], :kbs: TD Gloss 70;
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [21*], :kbs: TD LE 60; :mizuno-small: Pro Fli Hi [4ui], :aerotech: Steelfiber HLS880;
  • Irons & Wedges: :KZG: CB-1 [5i - 9i], NovaTech BTR Lite; Wedges: S23, 610;
  • Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville One, One Step, Max;
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small: XS [22];
  • Notables: Best Grips MicroPerf; -Vessel Tour stand bag; Pro LX+ with H4; 3.5+ with Alphard Club Booster V2

On 1/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, tktmsa said:

20180430_200952.thumb.jpg.e5f2ae223483d4b7c371847c1e174273.jpg

Yep Wishon makes some good stuff--- I had a set of the PCF wedges and could not get them right for me for some reason. My bud Bear saw them in the corner of the shop and liked them. I told him take them with you. That was 3 years ago you can not pry them from his cold dead fingers and he will tell you that

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

10 hours ago, 03trdblack said:

Any plans to try out the new Wishon 519 SHPR driver?

LOL this is funny I just replied to you over on WRX in the thread on funky clubs

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, 03trdblack said:

Any plans to try out the new Wishon 519 SHPR driver?

The SHPR is built to my specs and we are headed to Phoenix for a few rounds, initial testing shows exactly the performance Wishon describes, penetrating flight with the ability to move the ball both ways L/R. I can't get it to balloon, even when I try