How to play a round of golf at an exclusive, private course (Aldarra in Sammaish, WA)

Our Sponsors

One of my Sales Reps was a member at Alderra for a few years. I guess I should have hit him up when he was a member.  Always telling me what a good group of guys he plays with.  I suspect that he can get back on without too much trouble.  I will have to find out.

Driver -   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway -  Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15° Grafalloy Prolite 35  S

Fairway - Tour Edge Exotics CB2 18° Grafalloy Prolite 35  S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

Man I should have tried to pull that at my member for a day. Initiation fees are terrible. 

Lake O usually has deals on the jr memberships fit us young guys, my buddy was a member out there until he moved to bend

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cobra-small:  Speedzone White 10* Driver

:cobra-small: F9 14.5* 3W

:callaway-small:Mavrik 4W - 16.5*

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19* Hybrid 😍

:Sub70: 699 Pro Black 4-PW

:cobra-small: MIM 50*, 55*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Spider Tour Black on Black on Black

I’m a public guy all the way... I feel so out of place every time I’m at a private course

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cobra-small:  Speedzone White 10* Driver

:cobra-small: F9 14.5* 3W

:callaway-small:Mavrik 4W - 16.5*

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19* Hybrid 😍

:Sub70: 699 Pro Black 4-PW

:cobra-small: MIM 50*, 55*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Spider Tour Black on Black on Black

13 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

OK don't judge me, I have changed my evil ways.... 

But about 15 or so years ago I was a pro at getting on private courses.  I would dress "private club golf nice" show up with a clean washed car. Go into the clubhouse and ask for the person that handles new membership. Let them go through their sales pitch. ( Don't  flinch when they tell you the price) Then say that is reasonable. They will probably ask you a little about yourself.. what do you do for a living. Territoty Sales Manager works. Plus state you are new to the area and noticed their fine golf club as you drove past and thought you would drop in to inquire. Ask for an application. Then say you would like to play the course once to make sure you like it.  9 times out of 10 your on. Then its up to you if you want to do this that day or schedule for another day. Sometimes they will invite another member or the clubs pro to play with you and sell you a bit. I always scheduled for another day. A week day is usually best to do this.

Play public courses for free... Hi I run golf tournments for my companies golf league. We have bigger events twice a season. We were thinking of having our outing at your club. We have about 36 players plus we will invite some management and suppliers as well. What would you charge per person for the event? Would it be ok if we played a round to check out the course. I probably just bring one or two other members of the committee. What would you charge us to check it out?  Now you either get a freebie or a reduced rate. ( To QUALIFY this was all true) But I would check out 5 courses and then decide on one.

My buddy was legit looking to become a member at a private club so he called around and was honest that he is looking into others and he just ask is it possible if he could play around like you said 9-10 times they said yes and he either just had to pay green fees and play with a member or do the sales pitch I think one of the higher expensive clubs he called straight out said not a chance .. 

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway Wood 5  :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:ping-small:  4 G Crossover

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW OBAN CT-100 Hard Step S Shafts  

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:Arccos: All clubs use Arccos 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder