Sign in to follow this  
Quigleyd

No Putts Given

Our Sponsors

When are you kicking off the new year with a podcast? Its been a few weeks now. 

I don’t have an official answer but They are busy with most wanted testing, CES, OEM visits, and the PGA show to name a few things. It’s not that there isn’t enough content, just isn’t enough time in the day. When I go to do testing Matt is doing video and photos of equipment and Harry’s schedule is booked from 7-7 M-F for testing and talking with OEMs to get them to provide equipment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I don’t have an official answer but They are busy with most wanted testing, CES, OEM visits, and the PGA show to name a few things. It’s not that there isn’t enough content, just isn’t enough time in the day. When I go to do testing Matt is doing video and photos of equipment and Harry’s schedule is booked from 7-7 M-F for testing and talking with OEMs to get them to provide equipment.

I figured it was due to a packed first part of the year. But, I am selfish and don't really care about their problems. WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!  J/k Hahaha. looking forward to their next round table. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

I’ve seen a couple tweets from Tony about the ridiculousness of everyone dropping product at the same time right now. I highly suspect they are just swamped with other things at the moment.

Yea hope they come back soon as well. Would love to hear their take on all the new product in a discussion format.

Using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I saw on Twitter where they are releasing the next episode this Friday. I actually got home from work today, my last day of the week, and expected a new episode only to realize it is only Thursday. I've been up since 3:30, so I guess the sleep deprivation got the best of me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Well. Something to look forward to when they do return.   

• Like 5

Well. Something to look forward to when they do return.   

Interested in hearing how this will change the dynamics of the group. Can’t wait for the episode to drop this afternoon.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Interested in hearing how this will change the dynamics of the group. Can’t wait for the episode to drop this afternoon.

I imagine there might be a lot more stumbling over words for Harry and a very distinct loss of concentration...ha

• Haha 3

I imagine there might be a lot more stumbling over words for Harry and a very distinct loss of concentration...ha

Don’t know if she will be local or skype’d in like Tony.

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Don’t know if she will be local or skype’d in like Tony.

Good point. But if she's the main host, it would be better to have her on set.   will be tuning in as usual to see!

Hi Miranda; Welcome aboard.

Is there a separate forum where members can comment on topics addressed in the NPG episodes? Or is that simply done here in this forum.

Also wondering - maybe I just missed the message if there was one. Is Sam gone?

5 minutes ago, Hecaviator said:

Hi Miranda; Welcome aboard.

Is there a separate forum where members can comment on topics addressed in the NPG episodes? Or is that simply done here in this forum.

Also wondering - maybe I just missed the message if there was one. Is Sam gone?

No separate forum.  If you want to talk to the people on the forum about NPG,  post in the forum.  MGS is more likely to see comments when they post the videos on youtube.  

Sam posted about hit leaving on his instagram a while ago.  He moved to Atlanta.  

• Like 1

It was a bang of a comeback. I look forward to listening as I drive around on Saturdays. Good work! I am interested to see how the addition of a female to the group will be. 

I'm not sure her golf background but she did a great job keeping the guys on track. It will be good to see how it evolves.

It worked really well last week with her asking a few more basic questions that helped bring Adam and Tony get out of the weeds and level set for any listeners who don't have the depth of knowledge those experienced in the industry have.

I'm not sure her golf background but she did a great job keeping the guys on track. It will be good to see how it evolves.
It worked really well last week with her asking a few more basic questions that helped bring Adam and Tony get out of the weeds and level set for any listeners who don't have the depth of knowledge those experienced in the industry have.

It did work well. Harry told me that one of the things she was there for was to keep the conversations on track.

Her husband is in the golf industry so she can learn from him
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It did work well. Harry told me that one of the things she was there for was to keep the conversations on track.

Her husband is in the golf industry so she can learn from him emoji16.png

He is an All American after all 😉 I definitely expect her to learn, I think its good to have a newbie so they remember their audience may not be as informed as they are.

• Like 3