Sign in to follow this  
AlanMP

New Handicap System - Playing Conditions Calculation

This is my first posted score that involves the new playing conditions calculation. I guess this means the nine holes were playing a half stroke harder due to the weather conditions? I played in the morning. Conditions were soft cause it had poured the night before so I guess maybe I wasn't getting the normal roll out on the fairways. The weather was much worse in the afternoon that day so maybe that weather is being taken into account? Either way, the new handicap system is interesting. Anyone else had their scores adjusted due to weather? Capture.PNG.e6169a493e13bb6464dfac5dd4a26abd.PNG

23 minutes ago, AlanMP said:

This is my first posted score that involves the new playing conditions calculation. I guess this means the nine holes were playing a half stroke harder due to the weather conditions? I played in the morning. Conditions were soft cause it had poured the night before so I guess maybe I wasn't getting the normal roll out on the fairways. The weather was much worse in the afternoon that day so maybe that weather is being taken into account? Either way, the new handicap system is interesting. Anyone else had their scores adjusted due to weather? Capture.PNG.e6169a493e13bb6464dfac5dd4a26abd.PNG

The PCC is based only on the scores posted that day, it's not really based on someone's assessment of the weather.  I'm your case, the PM rains may have raised the scoring enough to trigger the adjustment.